UK - Mistresses

UK - Mistresses (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   Admin and Security News (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Jan 2018 - Loss of service (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=6449)

reefknot 22-01-2018 18:14

Jan 2018 - Loss of service

Dear all

Not sure for the reason UKM went off line, there seems to be a few days loss of posts

posh-sub 22-01-2018 18:27

I wondered what had happened.

Glad to see the site back.

Peace & Love
poshie

mikeyports 22-01-2018 18:59

Great to hear thanks reefy the board has been a big help to me seeing how my views have changed and what I know want from sessioning

CP Bliss 22-01-2018 21:48

Indeed I noticed that a post I made in respect of the new website of Goddess Sophia of Portsmouth has disappeared. Technology eh? Happens to us all I guess.

Glad we're back up and running again though :)

geordiesouth 23-01-2018 10:33

Aaaaaaahhhhh. So that’s what happened to my post :lolsign:

CP Bliss 24-01-2018 01:16

Not many forums continue and grow from strength to strength. Both in this and the nilla world, there must be only a small handful that can count their blessings. The rest simply if the they are fortunate, remain a niche place where likeminded souls like us gather. It would be good if we are not able to reinvent ourselves, that at least we become that bar around the corner where old friends congregate and attract new ones if perhaps not at the rate at which we once did.

CP Bliss 24-01-2018 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by masochist (Post 65465)
True... though I can also see why Sam might be reluctant to fund that for us

Like you Mr Masochist, I lament the more tranquil climes of this place, recalling the buzz that accompanied each visit. I remember too back in 06 that there was a chat room in which a number of participants may be found each night. Sadly we have had to say our final farewells to a number of friends. Things move on. Take Facebook for instance where the young appear to have migrated elsewhere, Instagram I think. It's just what it is and I hope we will continue even if it's not as busy as before. Who knows if we might be fortunate to attract a bunch of chatty folk in the future?

Best wishes

CP Bliss 24-01-2018 23:43

One thing I've noticed about the site is that the homepage of the message board does not always pick up on thread changes in the various sections.

As an example, there have been two new Mistress reviews, yet this is not reflected on the homepage which at least on my screen, currently shows the review on Miss Anna Elite which dates back to September 2017.....

Just an observation which I thought I would pass on ;)

GordonFreeman 25-01-2018 12:39

Reassuring to note. I wondered whether I had posted something controversial as mine had vanished:doofywave:

posh-sub 25-01-2018 13:59

Just mulling on this thread ....

I wonder if, instead of lamenting our inability to compete with snap-numpty, face-ache, twatter etc., we could sit back and become something like 'grumpy old subs' or somesuch. Retaining the debate, banter and inspired ideas in which we excel and leave the listings and reviews to those who are better equipped.

:tumbleweed:

Peace & Love
poshie