UK - Mistresses

UK - Mistresses (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   The Oubliette (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Thank you (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=6569)

mikeyports 15-05-2018 20:28

Thank you

I made a few mistakes and was going to quit but I have to say thanks to ukm Lisel reefy and mistress Adore(who helped me with a personal prob without embassment )

Big thanks to mistress sapphire for putting up with me

geordiesouth 15-05-2018 23:39

Your a sweet guy Mikey me old mate. I’m glad whatever the problem was..... is resolved.

Well done UKM management

Mistress Adore 16-05-2018 08:14

You are most welcome mikeyports that is one of the reasons we are here.

Please if you are able, pass on my very best wishes to your lovely Mistress, it has been far to long since we last met x

Lisal 16-05-2018 09:24

What MA said!

Glad you are with the right person

And, say hi from me, too

reefknot 16-05-2018 20:08

:whs:

:)

posh-sub 16-05-2018 22:27

What they all said!

:whs:

:tumbleweed: :whistle: :matrix:

mikeyports 17-05-2018 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Adore (Post 66398)
You are most welcome mikeyports that is one of the reasons we are here.

Please if you are able, pass on my very best wishes to your lovely Mistress, it has been far to long since we last met x

Hopefully we can arrange a meet up soon if we can all agree a date Mistress Sapphire has said she's interested.

Going to LA for a week Saturday but will try and arrange when i get back.

geordiesouth 18-05-2018 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyports (Post 66402)
Hopefully we can arrange a meet up soon if we can all agree a date Mistress Sapphire has said she's interested.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT :crylol:

Slutty Rimmer 18-05-2018 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyports (Post 66402)

Wowww, you are totally rock-n-roll aren’t you just ! No doubt off there to sign a big deal with a big player in a big industry.

Even so, you could still do a bit of arranging and contacting when you are not in the boardroom or the studio, or whilst sunning yourself on the beach. I mean to say, it’s not exactly as if Lytham St Annes is the other side of the World. It is only a few hours up the M6, and surely by now they must have some form of rudimentary proto ‘communication at a distance’ type internet over there. It probably involves pullies and levers and semaphore flags and stuff like that.

Honestly.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

geordiesouth 19-05-2018 04:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer (Post 66405)
Wowww, you are totally rock-n-roll aren’t you just ! No doubt off there to sign a big deal with a big player in a big industry.

Even so, you could still do a bit of arranging and contacting when you are not in the boardroom or the studio, or whilst sunning yourself on the beach. I mean to say, it’s not exactly as if Lytham St Annes is the other side of the World. It is only a few hours up the M6, and surely by now they must have some form of rudimentary proto ‘communication at a distance’ type internet over there. It probably involves pullies and levers and semaphore flags and stuff like that.

Honestly.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

I’ve got a modem I’ve been trying to sell on eBay