UK - Mistresses

UK - Mistresses (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   Medical advice and Information Exchange (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Smoking spliffs (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=6177)

Ogden McNitt 18-12-2016 19:15

Smoking spliffs

A friend of mine is thinking of joining his play partner in a few tokes of wacky backy before a very light senual tease session.

Obviously there will be no pain or equipment involved, hardly any kink at all to be honest. Just chilled sensual play; foot worship and stroking, that kind of thing.

Anyone got any experience or advice?

No. 6 18-12-2016 22:43

The most amazing session I ever had involved smoking marijuana . It was the only time I have ever smoked a joint . Many years ago when I was starting out on this path I had found a wonderful Mistress . I was completely captivated by her and she still remains the Mistress I have sessioned with more than any other .

She gave me a joint to smoke at the beginning of the session , as I had previously mentioned this to her . I submitted to her so easily and loved her hands which seemed to have magical powers .

As the session was reaching it's climax I went through a tunnel with white light at the end . I followed the light without any hesitation and then became fully immersed in the most beautiful feeling of love , peace and joy that I have ever known . It is what people call a near death experience but I prefer to call a spiritual experience . If that is what happens when we die then it is wonderful . I realize that the act of dying requires a surrender , the same as when we submit to a play partner .

I've never smoked a joint since because I doubt I would ever have an experience to match that one . My feeling about marijuana is that it enhances what ever you are feeling inside . If you really like the person you are playing with , then I think the session will be enhanced .

Barstool 23-12-2016 13:56

Interesting, I have been known, on the odd occaision to toke on the odd joint, never done it in a session, usually/always driving.

If you keep away from some of the really strong stuff around these days it can make you feel euphoric and emotionally heightened so good with good friends:friends: not sure about in a session though, personally.

If it works do it again, if it did for me, I certainly would:getin:

geordiesouth 24-12-2016 09:00

The occasional roll up in my younger days. Rather have a good malt nowadays and I'm not sure I would ever have fancied a toke in session.

Barstool 24-12-2016 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by geordiesouth (Post 61751)
The occasional roll up in my younger days. Rather have a good malt nowadays and I'm not sure I would ever have fancied a toke in session.

Oh yes I`m with you on that Geordie, the old malted milk, lovely before bedtime:old_biggrin:

Des 24-12-2016 22:17

As a frequent visitor to Amsterdam, I indulge in all the sensual pursuits available. I frequently visit an accommodating lady or two, and as often as not having had a joint or two beforehand. To tell you the truth I haven't noticed much difference concerning orgasmic reactions either with or without the said spliffs.

However one such visit will remain forever in my memory. Often I have had no discernible reaction to the joints, and tend to take quite a few to ensure a reaction. Sometimes with a space cake thrown in. That has the downside that you can take more than intended. One of the effects of being stoned (at least in my case) is that occasionally you lose complete track of where you are, indeed to the extent of knowing which country you are in. Then suddenly you flick back into reality as if nothing happened.

What happened was that I suddenly flicked back into reality and all I could see as I looked down from my comfortable bed was a blonde sucking my cock. Somehow I knew however that I was perfectly safe (and I have had violent incidents in Amsterdam so am a bit paranoid). The long blonde hair suddenly looked up and smiled and I immediately recognised Angelique - one of my favourite ladies.

To be honest, I don't remember the conclusion, and surmise that this was one of my vanilla sessions. I have had many sessions with Angelique and recommend her to fellow masochists out there. In her mid-40's, 6 ft 1 " tall in her stocking feet, she is very beautiful - slim, tall, busty and very knowledgeable on a multitude of subjects, she is also widely travelled. She can also give a severe thrashing in her stilettos as she looks disdainfully down from a height of at least 6 ft 7. All this for the price of a short visit to an Amsterdam window lady.

Sorry if I digress.

I have also had sessions with two (now retired) dominatrices in the UK who told me later that they liked to thrash their clients after taking a line of coke, and that I had often been on the receiving end during sessions (I had no idea). I only ever tried one line of coke from one of these ladies (not while in session) and that had no discernible effect on me. Won't be trying it again - not because it's illegal, but because of the greatly increased risk of having a heart attack.

My experiences of smoking marijuana or cannabis tell me that you can have widely varying reactions to the different variants of these. I wish I knew which was which. Some make me laugh like hell, particularly while watching subtitled TV in the Hill Street Blues pub. Another effect is complete serenity and calm - a wonderful peaceful feeling. Yet another is feeling completely masochistic and longing to be thrashed by Bianca or Ginger. Unfortunately neither was on hand to blow my mind completely.

I haven't finished experimenting and hope to discover the correlation between drug and subtle effect before the do-gooder killjoys in the Amsterdam city council succeed in sterilising the area of all its delights.

Ogden McNitt 25-12-2016 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Des (Post 61758)
As a frequent visitor to Amsterdam, I indulge in all the sensual pursuits available. I frequently visit an accommodating lady or two, and as often as not having had a joint or two beforehand. To tell you the truth I haven't noticed much difference concerning orgasmic reactions either with or without the said spliffs.

However one such visit will remain forever in my memory. Often I have had no discernible reaction to the joints, and tend to take quite a few to ensure a reaction. Sometimes with a space cake thrown in. That has the downside that you can take more than intended. One of the effects of being stoned (at least in my case) is that occasionally you lose complete track of where you are, indeed to the extent of knowing which country you are in. Then suddenly you flick back into reality as if nothing happened.

What happened was that I suddenly flicked back into reality and all I could see as I looked down from my comfortable bed was a blonde sucking my cock. Somehow I knew however that I was perfectly safe (and I have had violent incidents in Amsterdam so am a bit paranoid). The long blonde hair suddenly looked up and smiled and I immediately recognised Angelique - one of my favourite ladies.

To be honest, I don't remember the conclusion, and surmise that this was one of my vanilla sessions. I have had many sessions with Angelique and recommend her to fellow masochists out there. In her mid-40's, 6 ft 1 " tall in her stocking feet, she is very beautiful - slim, tall, busty and very knowledgeable on a multitude of subjects, she is also widely travelled. She can also give a severe thrashing in her stilettos as she looks disdainfully down from a height of at least 6 ft 7. All this for the price of a short visit to an Amsterdam window lady.

Sorry if I digress.

I have also had sessions with two (now retired) dominatrices in the UK who told me later that they liked to thrash their clients after taking a line of coke, and that I had often been on the receiving end during sessions (I had no idea). I only ever tried one line of coke from one of these ladies (not while in session) and that had no discernible effect on me. Won't be trying it again - not because it's illegal, but because of the greatly increased risk of having a heart attack.

My experiences of smoking marijuana or cannabis tell me that you can have widely varying reactions to the different variants of these. I wish I knew which was which. Some make me laugh like hell, particularly while watching subtitled TV in the Hill Street Blues pub. Another effect is complete serenity and calm - a wonderful peaceful feeling. Yet another is feeling completely masochistic and longing to be thrashed by Bianca or Ginger. Unfortunately neither was on hand to blow my mind completely.

I haven't finished experimenting and hope to discover the correlation between drug and subtle effect before the do-gooder killjoys in the Amsterdam city council succeed in sterilising the area of all its delights.

Thanks for the interesting post Des.

I was actually planning my first trip to Amsterdam to visit the Van Gogh museum at some point next Spring.

The famous red light district or the 'coffee' shops have never appealed. I always assumed the pro domme scene there would be very commercial as well.

But your tales of Angelique sound intriguing. I would definitely be up for a decent session whilst I am there, if anyone knows of any hidden gems or delights away from the tourist-y places and awful sounding 'window ladies', please advise.

Any spliffs or cakes would probably be taken after said arrangements.

pleasurablesensations4u 25-12-2016 12:07

I haven't indulged in spliffs for a long time.

To be honest, I can't (and dont need or want to) as we carry out random Drug and Alcohol testing in work. When I say 'we carry out' I mean me and my team carry out the testing! We carry out 100% testing at Induction, Post Incident, For Cause and Random.
It wouldn't look good if I was randomly selected and tested non-negative. We cant say its positive as only a UKAS accredited laboratory can say a sample is positive.
We use an oral swab test kit which indicates the presence of 9 drugs and alcohol. If the swab shows non-negative, then the donor provides a urine sample and we send it to a Laboratory. We are Chain of Custody trained so everything is legal.
You would be surprised at what excuses people come out with when the swab shows non-negative!

When I was in the Army we used to use Trichloroethylene to clean the contacts on a part of a weapons system. We used to call it Trike and pour some into the canister of an S10 Respirator (Gas mask to the common folk!) put the Respirator on and breathe it in. We new very well how dangerous it could be, but........what a high!

I think Trike has been banned now, or its use subject to very tight controls.

Des 25-12-2016 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by michele (Post 61760)
Thanks for the interesting post Des.

I was actually planning my first trip to Amsterdam to visit the Van Gogh museum at some point next Spring.

The famous red light district or the 'coffee' shops have never appealed. I always assumed the pro domme scene there would be very commercial as well.

But your tales of Angelique sound intriguing. I would definitely be up for a decent session whilst I am there, if anyone knows of any hidden gems or delights away from the tourist-y places and awful sounding 'window ladies', please advise.

Any spliffs or cakes would probably be taken after said arrangements.

Angelique only works on Fridays and Sundays. She works the early shift from a window in Sint Annenstraat in the main red light area. She told me that they will close these windows some time in 2017, so she will probably move to the main canal area, which seems to be where the council intends to concentrate the girls. Have fun.

Ogden McNitt 25-12-2016 20:32

Whoever would have thought there were so many secret tokers on here?

Des has inspired me with his European adventures.

Who is up for a UKM weekend away to Amsterdam in 2017?

I'm sure there is something for everyone in terms of BDSM experiences on offer. Where else combines copious amounts of culture, cbt, cannabis, crepes and camaraderie?

Please pm me if you are interested.

The spliff smoking would of course be optional. I'm sure non-tokers could be left in the more than capable hands of Angelique for an hour or two.