UK - Mistresses

UK - Mistresses (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   Product/Vendor Reviews (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   vampire gloves (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=3938)

scottiedoggie 03-12-2012 13:28

vampire gloves

I bought a pair of "kinklab vampire gloves" for my mistress thinking they would be fun. They were for HER. Now i have small puncture wounds all over my #;'?@"$%> goggle will find suppliers if you are interested

Mistress Adore 03-12-2012 13:46

sounds like fun indeed :)

scottiedoggie 04-12-2012 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Adore (Post 35640)

When she used them gently they were very sensual - similar to a pinwheel. But as the grip got stronger i was soon up on my toes begging for Her to stop which obviously she did not!!! till she was good and ready.

James 11-12-2012 17:06

I have been on the wrong end of these...blimey do they hurt!

J

Ana 11-12-2012 17:40

I'd quite like to have a pair of these gloves, but rather unsure about the cleaning process which makes them safe to use on more than one person and protect against transfer of blood-borne diseases. ALL my steel gets autoclaved but that's not an option for leather gloves.

Any ideas folks?

Lady Anna 11-12-2012 21:48

I had some of these gloves. You can exert enough pressure to get the desired effect without actually drawing blood. Skin is tough stuff.

Tiedupme 14-12-2012 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Adore (Post 35640)

They are...and for a subby who has a leather glove fetish vampire gloves are the promised land.

scottiedoggie 16-12-2012 00:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Anna (Post 35847)
I had some of these gloves. You can exert enough pressure to get the desired effect without actually drawing blood. Skin is tough stuff.

I agree. My Mistress uses these on me most sessions. It was only once when she was in a particualrilly sadist mood did she break the skin. Now she only uses right glove on me and left for other "deserving" slaves.

MrBromley 04-01-2013 18:32

Many years ago my first regular mistress had a pair of these that she called her 'spikey gloves' in quite a strong German accent. Which was strange as she was Irish.

(She was actually German).

The thing I remember about the way she used them though was that there was a smooth part with no spikes as well as the spikey part. And you never new which part of the glove she was about to use - a nice sensual caress of her leather clad hand, or the prick of the spikes! :D

I am not sure how they would be adequately disinfected between clients though without damaging the material. (Back then it was still just the pre-AIDS era, so that was not something people thought about so much).

Never heard them called Vampire Gloves until just recently.

MistressRouge 06-02-2013 10:42

One of my slave's gifted Me a pair of these, as a late Christmas present.. Very effective, and MMMmmm leather too.. Win win...