UK - Mistresses

UK - Mistresses (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   The Agony and the Ecstasy (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Pervy New Year? (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=661)

EmmCee12 02-01-2010 14:16

Pervy New Year?

Ok, so I'll take up the challenge and deflower JL's virgin board with a new thread. There, done it and it felt WONDERFUL! :lust:

So, here we are, 2010 and new opportunities await. Mistreses and subs, what untried, perverted, abomination of a session is on your New Year's list of resolutions to inflict (for tops) or submit to (for bottoms)? Hey, may be a yummy, nice, sensual thing on your list, or a nasty, cruel, wicked thing.

Mine harks back to the long lost thread of abductions. Still never tried and still want to give it a go even though the unpredictability of it scares me. Over to you, guys 'n' gals, what's on your lists ... ? Go on, you can tell me, I'll keep them secret, honest ... :liar:

Lisal 02-01-2010 19:15

Much as I am tempted to move this to DoI I can't take away this moment of enjoyment for you EmmCee12

:lolsign::lolsign::lolsign:

For me, probably nothing very new. We've settled in to what we both really enjoy and I am not too sure there is anything that would greatly enhance our sessions much

Maybe, just maybe, a bit of bi play if the opportunity (ahem) comes along. But it would have to be in the right circumstances for the lady and me......

Entropy Tango 02-01-2010 21:40

After another UK-M thread I got tangled up in last night... I'd now have to plump for "spiritual growth" and "enlightenment" as my latest "in session" goals. Maybe a touch of "obsession" too, but only if I'm very lucky. :-)

bgx 03-01-2010 10:40

For me there is a lot to try.
If I can get time to session in the N/East then there will be plenty of new "things" to try with someone, maybe another caning or whipping as we are trying to build up my ability to recieve strokes / lashes. Unfortunately not having the oppertunity to session at will means it will be a slow process.
I would like to attend one of her court sessions, I think that that type of scene would appeal to me.

If I manage to get back down to London then I will visit a certain Mistress with her new kit, for research purposes you understand.

There are lots of things I would like to do but its having the oppertunity to do them.

:shooting::tumbleweed:

:shooting::tumbleweed:

subtle 03-01-2010 15:26

I'd like to spend some time this year embracing a greater degree of control, without taking two steps back for every one step forward - various circumstances including my own bloody-mindedness allowing. :pray:

Guest 03-01-2010 16:17

I'll try five New Year's resolutions:

1. Try to find 'the' long-term Mistress...
2. Try a proper forced-bi sesson
3. Go for a full-on feminisation session
4. Experience a copulating machine
5. Be milked mercilessly by a Venus machine

Not all at the same time, though if the occasion presented itself...

Anyone else have any ideas?

EmmCee12 04-01-2010 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisal (Post 7109)
Much as I am tempted to move this to DoI I can't take away this moment of enjoyment for you EmmCee12

For me, probably nothing very new. We've settled in to what we both really enjoy and I am not too sure there is anything that would greatly enhance our sessions much

Maybe, just maybe, a bit of bi play if the opportunity (ahem) comes along. But it would have to be in the right circumstances for the lady and me......

Thank you for not moving my little thread. I am humbled and feel a damp patch coming to my ... er, cheek in gratitude. :worthy:

EmmCee12 04-01-2010 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by subdavid (Post 7145)
I'll try five New Year's resolutions:

1. Try to find 'the' long-term Mistress...
2. Try a proper forced-bi sesson
3. Go for a full-on feminisation session
4. Experience a copulateing machine
5. Be milked mercilessly by a Venus machine

Not all at the same time, though if the occasion presented itself...

Anyone else have any ideas?

A copulating machine? Wassat and can I get one in Argos? Oddly enough your number 3 is something I find intriguing and I know someone who could offer that to me (a bit pricey, however). As for your 5 ... :clap: Mind you, I'd probably want the machine to be controlled by a certain someone I admire from afar at the local fitness centre ... sigh.

Lisal 04-01-2010 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmCee12 (Post 7205)
Thank you for not moving my little thread. I am humbled and feel a damp patch coming to my ... er, cheek in gratitude. :worthy:

Guest 05-01-2010 00:56

Copulate is the word which this site inserts when one types a word which rhymes with pluck - I found this out when i typed in the phrase which rhymes with plucking machine - hence copulateing [sic] machine!