UK - Mistresses

UK - Mistresses (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   Product/Vendor Reviews (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Honour waterloo (http://www.uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=6477)

mikeyports 26-02-2018 14:13

Honour waterloo

I just want to say thanks to the two ladies from this shop I popped in again today to get something for goddess to torment me with and they were both fantastic the last outfit I got online(I will give it to her next week hope she like it) next time I will go in and ask advice they are so friendly as I was not in the least embarrassed.

mikeyports 27-09-2021 19:31

I would just like to say again how fantastic the staff are in the Waterloo shop I want with my Mistress to try on a few outfits and the staff where fantastic helped out when needed and also left you alone when need I did not feel the least bit embarrassed even tho this time I was trying things on for myself mabe I'm just older and more at ease with myself but it's now an addiction I have bought my self 3 outfits and 3 pairs of shoes and gloves just starting my glove addiction lol.

geordiesouth 28-09-2021 05:34

Went there with Mistress Rose once. It was shut. :D

ex nihilo 28-09-2021 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by geordiesouth (Post 79200)
Went there with Mistress Rose once. It was shut. :D

You must have gone after sunset :whistling:

geordiesouth 28-09-2021 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex nihilo (Post 79204)
You must have gone after sunset :whistling:

:D It was closed due to unforseen circumstances....so the sign said.
Anyways......did'nt spoil the day. Went off to Kings Road as she wanted to buy some new underwear.
I felt a right nana standing in that shop as she looked at little silk thongs etc.
But she insisted.

Then we met Poshy for lunch.
The infamous moment when he started to work out the bill. Muttering,
"Three into.......

I had to remind him there was a guest at the table and the bill should be halved.
Mistress Rose was so annoyed when she and Poshy paid.:D

Mistress Adore 28-01-2022 08:36

I was here last week and very pleased to see they have extended the place. Lots more to choose from and of course the fab staff that are great when you have your gent try on new slutty outfits and come out to see them in the mirrors.

reefknot 28-01-2022 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Adore (Post 80891)
I was here last week and very pleased to see they have extended the place. Lots more to choose from and of course the fab staff that are great when you have your gent try on new slutty outfits and come out to see them in the mirrors.

oooooooooo one of my favourite toy shops and not far from where I work :biggrinn:

Mistress Adore 28-01-2022 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by reefknot (Post 80899)
oooooooooo one of my favourite toy shops and not far from where I work :biggrinn:

We've gotta meet up one day :-)

Pop in and see what they have done to the place, its been a year, maybe a little longer since I was last there so I am not sure how long it's been extended for.