View Single Post
Old 22-09-2009, 18:03   #1
folly

folly is on a distinguished road
Talking Cleanliness - ruses!

In the other place, aka old board, there have been some comments recently about people turning up to session in a less than fragrant state. As someone who travels to session, this is always on my mind, particularly in warm weather. Fortunately I can shower when I get there, so that's part of the problem resolved. But this isn't about showers. Oh no.

Travelling to session involves - for me, because I have to do my best - all manner of preparations. For example: many previous threads in the other place have explained very well how to get reasonably clean ahead of anal play. And that advice is fine, provided you're not then travelling for hours and have no obvious 'base' prior to session at which to renew your earlier ablutions.

The old high-speed trains were great in this respect, provided you could keep your feet during the wiggly bits of track that my route involves. The new trains are rubbish and unsafe for the kind of manoeuvre I'm talking about. Believe me.

So, my particular ruse is to carry around not only a nice little anal douche kit (one of the expensive ones, mind), but also as minimum a 2-litre bottle of water, and some lube. And a couple of other things I'm not going to mention, because a girl has to have her secrets. It's good for anywhere there's an unhurried cubicle.

It's not failsafe; it may not always be needed, but at least I know I'm doing what I can, in that direction at least. And there's something about it that coaxes my head into a particular frame of mind.

Back to bodily cleanliness more generally: I remember many years ago actually researching the nearest leisure centres, swimming pools, etc., just so that I could be sure of being super clean on arrival.

I'm sure others must have their own ruses...