Thread: LJ Latex
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:19   #1
sylph

sylph is on a distinguished road
Default LJ Latex

A while ago, Miss Cameo mentioned that She was interested in a Vac Bed and as I have enjoyed this in the past, I started looking for one for Her.

I found one of Jane's listings on eBay on contacted her direct. She could not have been more helpful and made me a custom Vac Bed for Miss Cameo. I had it made in a translucent smokey grey rather than black which gives a lovely effect both from within and outside.

Jane is into the scene herself and makes all her items herself. Although there are a number of items on her website, mainly clothing, she says she can custom make just about anything from ideas or photos. She also offers a made to measure service and has a wide variety of colours.

If you want something made in rubber, it is well worth contacting her especially as her prices are so reasonable. They are a fraction of the cost you would have to pay from places such as Westward Bound, Libidex or House of Harlot. Not only that but you get a made to measure service and/or custom designs if you want it! Unfortunately, because she is so good and reasonable, she is very busy and it can take up to 4 weeks for her to make something. However, it is worth the wait.

Her Website is www.ljlatex.com

Miss Cameo's Sylph
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vaclong.jpg (7.2 KB, 6 views)
sylph is offline   Reply With Quote