Thread: Website wording
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 17:17   #7
Delighted

Delighted is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by subtle View Post
I'm not a big fan of those very long lists of activities you often see. It makes me think (probably wrongly) that a Domme doesn't have any particular favourites, and is likely to adopt more of a service provider role. It also makes me think of menus, or of a series of discrete experiences, whereas what I really like are encounters that are (or at least feel) much more fluid and natural.
Its not often i agree with every word that someone says, but 'subtle's post hits all the nails on the head for me. Particularly with regards to the 'list's it feels like i am a kid in a sweet shop, a pick and mix of whatever i want, as subtle alluded too i much prefer the Mistress to do what She desires rather then what i desire Her to do, subject of course to my hard no go limits which would have been discussed prior to any session via email.

It is useful to know the location as someone else said, and whilst i freely admit to loving the Mistress's who use the title 'Goddess' and 'Superior Mistress', those who have a rather 'aloof approach', i don't really like those sites that refer to slaves/subs as inferior wretched pathetic fools etc, i of course maybe all of those things, but i don't like to read a Mistress telling me what i am before She has even had this wretched loser licking Her spit from the soles of Her Superior shoes
delighted to be free as a bird
Delighted is offline   Reply With Quote