View Single Post
Old 18-06-2013, 17:39   #23
jon123

jon123 has a spectacular aura aboutjon123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Adore View Post

1. I do some online domination but it is usually with guys i do see, even if not as often as they would like.
Just online doesn't work to well for me as i like to get to know my guys, look into their eyes and see their reactions to my words. There is also the added part that if a task isn't done to my expectations there is no real effective punishment that would work online for me.
Yes, I saw you were offering this. My initial reaction was that it would never work, but then I thought my judgement was far too hasty. As you say, it would need to be interleaved with real sessions, and I suppose there would have to be quite a good level of understanding first. I was set little tasks sometimes, and this could have been wrapped up into something grander. But I don't think torturing myself for non-completion of a task would really work for either domme or sub ("look, here's a picture of me with a needle stuck where you told me"). But maybe there are ways of making it work for some, and I don't think anyone has discussed it here - which is why I asked.

Maybe someone else has experience?
jon123 is offline   Reply With Quote