View Single Post
Old 18-06-2013, 18:13   #24
Mistress Adore

Mistress Adore will become famous soon enoughMistress Adore will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon123 View Post
Yes, I saw you were offering this. My initial reaction was that it would never work, but then I thought my judgement was far too hasty. As you say, it would need to be interleaved with real sessions, and I suppose there would have to be quite a good level of understanding first. I was set little tasks sometimes, and this could have been wrapped up into something grander. But I don't think torturing myself for non-completion of a task would really work for either domme or sub ("look, here's a picture of me with a needle stuck where you told me"). But maybe there are ways of making it work for some, and I don't think anyone has discussed it here - which is why I asked.

Maybe someone else has experience?
I do some online, but the tasks are set to things between myself and the person in question, i may have one send me a flower every day via email, seems simple enough but when he has to go looking for different flowers over a set amount of time is can get tricky :-)

Other tasks can come out of general chatting, you would be amazed just how much you lot give us without knowing
Mistress Adore is offline   Reply With Quote