UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Scene News and Product/Vendor Reviews > Product/Vendor Reviews

Old 21-12-2009, 09:31   #1
reefknot

Default Cb6000s

i have had a CB6000 for 2 years most of the time i have found it quite comfortable to wear, provided the rings and cage are kept lubed, one draw back for me i found the cage to be a bit to long for my anatomy mr will not feeling too comfortable in such a large cage also making peeing messy resulting in a lot of cleaning. This has put me off a little in doing chastity play.

i recently saw the CB6000S the tube is Cage Length: 2.5 inches (about 63.5mm) Cage Diameter: 1 3/8 inches (about 35mm) the standard Cage Length: 3.25 inches (about 82 mm) i also purchased KSD-G3 just for added security.

i am doing some personal trials over the xmas break which so far are going well, Mistress is interested in how they go so She hold the key

As i already had a CB6000 i purchased just the cage and the KSD-G3 from Tickleberry http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/ the delivery was within 5 days
Old 21-12-2009, 19:23   #2
bgx

bgx will become famous soon enough

I also have a CB6000 which I find very comfortable to wear. It was so comfortable that I completely forgot about removing it until after I had arrived home the following day and then it was a quick visit to the bathroom to snip the plastic tag off. Unfortunately due to "circumstances" I cannot wear the device for extended periods. However I do look forward to being put into the device after a session for a certain length of time, usually a few days.

The only problem that i have experienced with it is the centre seam splitting but a spot of super glue soon had the fault rectified.

Look forward to hearing how you get on with the new version.

MS BGX: Mistress Snakebite's operating system for BGX

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE GEORDIE NATION

NO POT POURRI !
bgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2009, 20:57   #3
bladerunner

Default Cb6000

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefknot View Post
i have had a CB6000 for 2 years most of the time i have found it quite comfortable to wear, provided the rings and cage are kept lubed, one draw back for me i found the cage to be a bit to long for my anatomy mr will not feeling too comfortable in such a large cage also making peeing messy resulting in a lot of cleaning. This has put me off a little in doing chastity play.

i recently saw the CB6000S the tube is Cage Length: 2.5 inches (about 63.5mm) Cage Diameter: 1 3/8 inches (about 35mm) the standard Cage Length: 3.25 inches (about 82 mm) i also purchased KSD-G3 just for added security.

i am doing some personal trials over the xmas break which so far are going well, Mistress is interested in how they go so She hold the key

As i already had a CB6000 i purchased just the cage and the KSD-G3 from Tickleberry http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/ the delivery was within 5 days

I thought you were talking about a Honda motorbike at first, but it has since been explained to me what it's all about.
Old 21-12-2009, 21:19   #4
MistressRouge

MistressRouge is on a distinguished road

Hello bgx,

This is exactly what is happening to My chastity slave at the moment, he has a brand new CB6000. He is on day 67 now, and complained of soreness underneath.

I unlocked him for Me to shave him last week, and noticed the seam is splitting, and was actually pinching the skin on his cock.

Changed the spacer to the larger size too, which has solved the problem now. His balls are huge, and so full, such a snug fit lol.

Any more problems with splitting, I will have slave send back to tickleberry. I may peruse the steel chastity devices too, I am sure they wont split

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgx View Post

The only problem that i have experienced with it is the centre seam splitting but a spot of super glue soon had the fault rectified.

Look forward to hearing how you get on with the new version.

Old 22-12-2009, 22:11   #5
ropeslave

ropeslave is on a distinguished road

Their is some advice on tickleberry's site at

http://www.chastitycage.com/

In the library section there is a section on Buying devices.

Fitting CB-2000, CB-3000, Curve and CB-6000

states -
Quote:
NOTE: Always take the time to smooth any loose skin around the rings and cage for the most comfortable fit.
Tickleberry's email details are on http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/contact-us/

I have checked around some other forums and their seems to be no other reports of rings splitting. But it is worth while emailing them for advice if seams are splitting

Ropeslave

ropeslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2009, 19:47   #6
ropeslave

ropeslave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I have checked around some other forums and their seems to be no other reports of rings splitting. But it is worth while emailing them for advice if seams are splitting

Ropeslave
I done a little more research re the seam splitting and it seems that there are a few people complaining on different boards about the seams splitting on a few different models of chastity device and having to repair them.

The best advice that seems to becoming to the fore is buy a metal chastity device.

Ropeslave

ropeslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 15:15   #7
spicesforlove

spicesforlove is on a distinguished road
Default I love cb6000 too

I love cb6000 too and control the male chastity.
http://www.spicesforlove.com/
I use custom chastity belt too.
spicesforlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2010, 08:54   #8
bgx

bgx will become famous soon enough

Not so much a CB6000 but if you are experiencing problems with the device then have a look at birdlock.com for their silicone chastity device. There are no hard edges and the device will not split.

I bought one on e bay (actually a genuine article not a fake) and found it very comfortable to wear. As with all chastity devices I don't think that escape is impossible, but I never managed it.

MS BGX: Mistress Snakebite's operating system for BGX

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE GEORDIE NATION

NO POT POURRI !
bgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 17:09   #9
subnick

Default might want to think of this device...

Tried the cb2000 and cb3000.......

Recently bought this device from Honour:

http://www.honour.co.uk/catalog/prod...oducts_id=8860

and can honestly saythat it is very comfortable to wear for 24+ hours....good for keeping clean too! My Mistress is now looking for a slightly more secure padlock, possibly combination based....

My view is that the device above is much better value than even the quality gear on tickelberry....
Old 17-11-2010, 18:22   #10
EmmCee12

EmmCee12 is on a distinguished road
Default CB6000s

Yes, the "s" version is a snug fit and gives a nice tight reminder where all your bits and pieces are. I'd recommend one of the "Kept for Her" KSD-G3accessories to help prevent withdrawal if that level of extra security is important. Last time I tried to find a proper keyholder I ended up paying a relatively small sum to a Mistress who just kept the money and gave the excuse of being "too busy". Once bitten, twice shy. One of a number of unhappy experiences I'm afraid to say. Ho hum.
EmmCee12 is offline   Reply With Quote