UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Board Administration > Suggestions Box

Old 18-03-2018, 22:11   #1
Ogden McNit

Default Spicing up UKM

Last edited by Ogden McNit; 09-08-2018 at 22:08.
Old 19-03-2018, 09:37   #2
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

The eternal question I am afraid.

Sadly with the forum the way it is. There just isn’t any incentive for a pro dom to chat so to speak.
I’m only looking at if from the point of view of drumming up business of course.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:53   #3
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Probably an up to date listing.

Maybe a UKM twitter account
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 12:36   #4
Barstool

Barstool is on a distinguished road

The few ladies who do currently post on the MB, do so because they genuinely take an active interest, which is fantastic.

However there are/have been those who appear to see it just as a free advertising platform, which. in itself is no bad thing if it can be channeled accordingly.

Maybe a page where mistresses can openly promote and discuss their activities and specialties and have a dialogue with the members here, it may even lead to a few getting involved on other topics.
Old 23-03-2018, 09:09   #5
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Interesting to see one high profile domme has had her twitter account suspended because of content.

And a few seem to be using the only fans system to create pay sites. Again, seems to be down to a bit of a crackdown.
Old 23-03-2018, 11:08   #6
Lisal

I'll PM you.
Old 24-03-2018, 08:21   #7
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default ‘T’

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochist View Post
Who was suspended?

I know a lot have been complaining about "shadowbanning" which in a way is worse as people are not aware of it - at least with a suspension typically they flag a particular issue and give the opportunity to resolve

I think only fans is now becoming pretty standard as a way of monetizing content - I am not sure its the perfect platform but because it works so seamlessly with twitter i can only see its use becoming more prevalent
OK that’s enough. I’m giving this thread the big ‘T’, time out please.

Before we go any fiurther can somebody please help this doddery old Luddite across the internet highway and just explain what ‘shadow banning’ and ‘Only Fans’ are when both at home ? Also, what has receiving payment got to do with promoting business ?

Speaking of which, it is personally amusing how this Facebook ‘scandal’ regarding data mining and micro-targeting has just reinforced my long held cynical view that no gift is ever given freely. A generation has grown up expecting internet content and media platforms to be free at the point of use, and seem not to question this arrangement. Those of us over the age of 40 have an instilled suspicion of free services and offers. Does anyone care about this data mining given that all the Facebook users will have happily clicked the agreement button to the T&C’s when they signed-up ? Clicking the button means they either read the clauses and accepted them or didn’t read them because they were greedily indifferent to being farmed by ‘Big Data’. I fail to see where the problem lies.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 24-03-2018 at 10:13.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2019, 07:59   #8
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Just reading back over this thread to get a bit of perspective and I see the thread has no origin.

Why has there been a need for the Mods to delete the original post ? I do not recall anything controversial or argumentative at the time.

Odd to have a growing thread without the anchor of roots.

Kind Regards,
Page 130.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2019, 08:23   #9
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Yes I agree.
Let us keep this thread going because it is important to remember where it all started.......... err. Where was that exactly. ?

Oh yes.
Girls not frequenting these hallowed boards.
It is a female thing I am afraid. They get bored very easily and there are so many more important things to be doing than posting amongst a group of idiotic men.
Nails to be done, hair to be highlighted. Twatting so much more preferable these days.
Old 15-10-2019, 14:09   #10
Lisal

I don't think we did (delete the OP I mean). Certainly don't recall doing or discussing it

Looks like the poster did it themselves - we wouldn't have left it like that and it says edited by the poster.