UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 05-05-2018, 20:13   #71
devonsub

devonsub is on a distinguished road

Seeing as this topic has surfaced again I will make comment on a couple of things. It's good to see that the moderators are letting this discussion continue and perhaps they now believe what subbylondonbound and myself went through with this Domme and how we were duped into believing this person was a genetic female. I for one was prepared to put my head above the parapet. With all my discussions with Mistress Adore I was more than prepared to speak to her in person about the terrible encounter I had with the Domme in question. I supplied a mountain of evidence on the matter and in my opinion the fact that the review didn't go up shows she was guilty of what was being said. If the review did go up everyone could have made their own opinion. I was not aware of the abuse that the moderators got from her either, just goes to show what sort of person she is.
devonsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 21:06   #72
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

For clarity, we got abuse from both sides of the arguement.
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 22:43   #73
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

This issue of trans-gender Mistresses has never really been resolved.

I am old school, and think that transparency is premium because equality for trans people is a social condition but not a sexual one. If someone is selling sex and sexuality then in their promotion they need to be clear about where they sit in the inadequate LGBTQABCXYZ spectrum.

A trans woman may feel female and therefore socially is female, but genetically and historically and sexually is not. These factors often matter to a paying client.

A trans-woman is not a woman, they are a trans-woman. Proud they ought to be, woman they are not.

Just a thought.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 05-05-2018 at 23:32.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 23:04   #74
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Well I’m going to name names !!!!!!

GERALD.
Crikey, steady on there, we’re just a little message-board. There’s no need for that sort of thing.

Still, if that’s the road you’re going down then I’ll see your GERALD and raise you an...

...ICABOD !!!

Now that really is a name.

Feeling a bit daft now, aren’t you.

Regards,
The Fireman.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 06-05-2018 at 11:48.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 12:14   #75
devonsub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
For clarity, we got abuse from both sides of the arguement.
@Lisal There was no abuse to anyone from me.
Old 06-05-2018, 12:19   #76
devonsub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
This issue of trans-gender Mistresses has never really been resolved.

I am old school, and think that transparency is premium because equality for trans people is a social condition but not a sexual one. If someone is selling sex and sexuality then in their promotion they need to be clear about where they sit in the inadequate LGBTQABCXYZ spectrum.

A trans woman may feel female and therefore socially is female, but genetically and historically and sexually is not. These factors often matter to a paying client.

A trans-woman is not a woman, they are a trans-woman. Proud they ought to be, woman they are not.

Just a thought.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

Your exactly right SluttyRimmer. It's all about informed consent. Don't lie about who you are.
Old 06-05-2018, 13:24   #77
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonsub View Post
@Lisal There was no abuse to anyone from me.
Indeed there wasn't.

No problems with this discussion as long as no names are named.

And it isn't a question of whether or not the moderators believe you. The owner is the one who had to make a decision on the reviews being published and you will have seen her comments, which, I think, paint a picture. In the end, it is she who carries the can for what is said here and, personally, I entirely understand the position she took.

It is going to be her not me, you or subbylondonbound, that is (and was) in the firing line.

Last edited by Lisal; 07-05-2018 at 10:38. Reason: Grammar
Old 20-05-2018, 16:37   #78
Lisal

So how do we feel about mistresses posting pictures of themselves with gifts from subs on twitter

I can see both sides. Nice to acknowledge the presents - on the other hand it can feel like pressure.
Old 20-05-2018, 16:53   #79
subtle

subtle has a spectacular aura aboutsubtle has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
So how do we feel about mistresses posting pictures of themselves with gifts from subs on twitter

I can see both sides. Nice to acknowledge the presents - on the other hand it can feel like pressure.
I think it's nice to see something you've given a Domme appear on her Twitter. When it's happened to me its not always been something hugely extravagant, so I can't think it's necessarily going to put huge pressure on anyone else.

Plus, it occurred to me the other day, when I was contemplating getting a gift: I'm spending a bit of money getting a treat (session) for myself, so why shouldn't she get a bit of a treat too?