UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 19-08-2017, 14:31   #61
Ogden McNitt

Ogden McNitt will become famous soon enough
Default Imagine there's no elephants, it's easy if you try

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo nep View Post
Naturally my PD didn't allow that to happen but it was my mind that she was playing with and I thought it reality
Interesting discussion.

Role plays can go either way in my experience. You both have to really believe in what you are doing, and just go with it. It's similar to getting swept along with a good book or film.

I'm starting to think it might be the way forward. There's only so much you can do in conventional pro-dom sessions before things start to get repetitive. Especially if you see the same lady in the same dungeon every time.

And don't conventional sessions already involve some suspension of reality?

Last edited by Ogden McNitt; 21-08-2017 at 17:34.
Ogden McNitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 10:34   #62
CP Bliss

CP Bliss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochist View Post
As for the Manchester scene being in decline
Id just like to point out
Miss Kitty
Courtney
Princess Aurora
Saphire
Sheba
Suzana Maxwell
Sarah Jessica
Buffy
and many more established mistresses
plus several new Mistresses such as Mera and numerous now listed on www.manchesterdungeon.com

At least 4 good establishments I can think of off the top of my head in / around Manchester that are all well equiped

Valeska would be a massive loss to Any local scene because at her peak she was Awesome and its particularly sad the Dungen had to close as well as it was very good with the potential to be even better once the time could be found for improvements

But i have to say i think the manchester scene is far from being on the decline - especially as london currently seems to have an influx of part time dommes and as such a real lack of rental space (especially after a number of places closed this last year). So actually Manchester is a great place to be - especially with Kitty and Buffy starting to put on some events as well

While still in mourning over the loss of Mistress Valeska who to me was The Undisputed Queen of the North, the scene in Manchester thrives with new players. BDSM is here to stay.
CP Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 18:04   #63
subbylondonbound

subbylondonbound is on a distinguished road

I have looked at visiting Miss Buffy on several times but I could not seem to get a timing that work for both of us she seems well equipped and the photos look real this just reminded me I must make another effort to contact again
subbylondonbound is offline   Reply With Quote