UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Board Administration > Suggestions Box

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 19:34   #31
Mistress Adore

Mistress Adore will become famous soon enoughMistress Adore will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Jules View Post
Would it not be a good idea for both sites (UMK & PDUK) to have a link to each others site ?
This shows a united scene and if a newbie finds one they can find the other, just a thought but it is what we do on the Tension Fetish site.
Just a quick bump
Old 06-12-2009, 19:36   #32
reefknot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Sapphire uk View Post
So are you saying Reefie that anything that mentions PDUK on UKM is not acceptable? or are you saying that the members of this site cannot discuss any matters that directly relate to PDUK

I am somewhat confused
I personally do not have a problem with PDUK being mentioned on UKM. However the fact that when PDUK is entered into an internet search engine it results in links to other website and the appropriateness of that is a discussion best placed on PDUK for its members to discuss.

Old 06-12-2009, 19:39   #33
Lady Samantha
The Boss Lady

Lady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura about

What Reefy, quite clearly in my opinion, stated was that matters that relate to PDUK directly, such as the discussion around it's initials and the consequences it may have, clearly belong on that site and not this.

There is no competition, there is no rivalry, and indeed the www. is a very big place indeed.

However, I will not allow the direct promotion of *any* site over and over again here. Nor, will I allow the resources of this site to be used to promote PDUK.

If you are in any doubt, please ask, I'll be happy to enlighten you.