UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > Members Introductions

Old 09-04-2016, 11:52   #1
Monkey_Dancer

Monkey_Dancer is on a distinguished road
Default Just saying hello

Hi all,

I've visited the forum a few times, mostly for information and reviews etc, but didn't want to just be a weird, ghostly presence in the background - so thought I'd say "Hi".

So I guess I'm basically a happy pervert (by society's standards anyway - I'm probably pretty vanilla by others...but that might well change) who's into bondage and BDSM, and just starting out with the whole real-life exploring thing.

I've been to see a small number of Pro Mistresses in recent times (after years of wanting to and finally giving in) and am JUST beginning to get a grip on what I enjoy (so to speak). Anyway, I've found all the discussions here really helpful and interesting, and it's great to read about the experiences of like-minded folks.
Monkey_Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 13:19   #2
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Pleased to have you along. Do join in and keep posting.

As you will probably have noticed, there is a forum for most topics. Queries, concerns, discussions, health, and then the Oubliette for good old fashioned random banter of no great importance.

Happy pervert you are. Well done you in achieving this state of mind...but your ID 'Monkey Dancer' ? Care to elucidate* ?

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

* Perhaps you have been similarly tempted like myself ? I was recently at Edinburgh zoo and took notice of the Limas. They were very light on their feet and extremely agile. They also had an elegant and rhythmic rise and fall in their gait which combined with delicate foot-work convinced me they would be very good at the Viennese Waltz. I mentioned this potential for the ballroom to the female keeper...who just looked at me strangely. I didn't bother to mention that I had already decided the Flamingos were more suited to the Latin dances, especially the Salsa.

The Meerkats ? Well, the Charleston obviously.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 09-04-2016 at 19:57.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 10:01   #3
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

"Dance, Monkey, Dance !" is a popular expression in the United States. It describes the desire of a person to have another person or animal perform a trick or dance for their entertainment. It is generally considered demeaning, the person asked to perform the trick being devalued for satisfying this request.
Old 10-04-2016, 13:23   #4
Monkey_Dancer

Monkey_Dancer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
"Dance, Monkey, Dance !" is a popular expression in the United States. It describes the desire of a person to have another person or animal perform a trick or dance for their entertainment. It is generally considered demeaning, the person asked to perform the trick being devalued for satisfying this request.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
Pleased to have you along. Do join in and keep posting.

Happy pervert you are. Well done you in achieving this state of mind...but your ID 'Monkey Dancer' ? Care to elucidate* ?
Thanks for the welcome, both! To be honest I'm not sure why Monkey_Dancer. I think it's probably something to do with a generally optimistic attitude...and because I'm the sort of godawful but enthusiastic dancer that makes your average baboon look like Fred Astair.

You know, I'd never really thought about the whole Dance, Monkey, Dance thing, but you might be onto something. Oddly I'm not really into the demeaning side of things, really (unless my choice of name is in fact a deeply Freudian indicator of some buried wish on my part...time will tell on that, I guess), but have to admit that I do like the idea of being used for someone's entertainment....(monkey) food for thought, there...

Last edited by reefknot; 10-04-2016 at 15:07. Reason: to fix the BB quote
Monkey_Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 15:08   #5
reefknot

Welcome to UKM
Old 11-04-2016, 18:44   #6
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

And a welcome from me too!
Lisal is online now   Reply With Quote