UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 15-12-2014, 20:06   #1
cbt_slave

cbt_slave is on a distinguished road
Default Goddess Maya Liyer

Hello one and all!

I've just moved to London from deepest darkest Devon and am looking forward to experiencing the best London has to offer!

Goddess Maya Liyer (www.goddess-maya-liyer.com) has caught my attention, I must confess I love oriental Mistresses but am surprised how few there appear to be in London, either that or I've just not found them yet!

Has anyone here had a session with her? What's her dungeon like? Is she worth it?

Thanks in advance!
cbt_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 07:22   #2
platelicker

platelicker is on a distinguished road

Well I am still in darkest Devon. Hope your move to London works well.

As for the Mistress, I am afraid that I have not sessioned with her...and no wonder at her prices - £500 for first hour and £700 for two hours!
platelicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 08:45   #3
cbt_slave

Yes, I know she's pricey but surely she must be amazing to be charging that sort of money and getting work, right? That's the first thing that went through my head hence the reason I'm asking for info, I'd usually just jump in at less than £200 an hour.
Old 16-12-2014, 12:17   #4
Nanker Phelge

Nanker Phelge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbt_slave View Post
Yes, I know she's pricey but surely she must be amazing to be charging that sort of money and getting work, right? That's the first thing that went through my head hence the reason I'm asking for info, I'd usually just jump in at less than £200 an hour.
Price never equates to the quality of the session, and spending more money doesn't guarantee that you'll click with the dom.

In fact your post is so naive that I suspect that you're touting for this mistress.
Nanker Phelge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 14:14   #5
cbt_slave

Thanks for your thoughts, to clarify I was seeking information on this lady before contacting her, yes she's expensive, and I take your point on price, you don't always get quality with high cost, sometimes you do.

I refer you back to my original question as to whether anybody has sessioned with her, if I was touting for her I'd just throw up a great review and say she was worth every penny and that everyone should go and see her.

Anyway, not looking for a fight just looking for information.
Old 18-12-2014, 18:06   #6
Moth to a flame

Moth to a flame is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbt_slave View Post
Hello one and all!

I've just moved to London from deepest darkest Devon and am looking forward to experiencing the best London has to offer!

Goddess Maya Liyer (www.goddess-maya-liyer.com) has caught my attention, I must confess I love oriental Mistresses but am surprised how few there appear to be in London, either that or I've just not found them yet!

Has anyone here had a session with her? What's her dungeon like? Is she worth it?

Thanks in advance!
I know absolutely nothing about her, but I noticed today she tweeted:
Quote:
Real time sessions available today, fri and weekend. Xmas special offers from 50% off.

Even so that's still £250 for an hour or £350 for two hours.
Moth to a flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2014, 18:08   #7
drafty

drafty is on a distinguished road

I was tempted but £500 for an hour is way out of my league, there are plenty of quality mistresses who would offer a satisfying session at at least half that. It's quite a smart tactic though as cheaper sessions are avaiable if you agree to be filmed, and then she can make money from your filming if you make the cut.
drafty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2014, 07:42   #8
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Business my friends. In this life we all need to make a buck. This lady is no different.

Of course of your like Lisal and born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Then you have no financial worries whatsoever.
That's what Reefy told me anyway.
Old 11-09-2017, 18:22   #9
Moth to a flame

Moth to a flame is on a distinguished road

She's totally worth it!
Moth to a flame is offline   Reply With Quote