UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Medical advice and Information Exchange

Old 17-03-2016, 17:00   #11
Des

Des is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Looks like a bit of common sense has prevailed as it has just been announced that poppers are no longer included within the scope of the Psychoactive Substances Act, i.e., will remain legal and for sale.
Sounds like good news. I wonder if there is any chance that the older iso-butyl nitrite might make a re-appearance. That seemed to be banned earlier, though I'm not sure why. The iso-propyl nitrite stuff you get now only lasts about one sniff, as opposed to the bottle full of hits you used to get with iso-butyl. I think iso-pentyl was also similar to the iso-propyl. Not sure if I ever tried the older original amyl nitrite which I suspect was also good.

Don't know why they seem to think it is just for gays. It can be mind blowing for a slave when at the receiving end from a dominatrix. Or just in a vanilla sex situation.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2016, 15:42   #12
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
...Don't know why they seem to think it is just for gays. It can be mind blowing for a slave when at the receiving end from a dominatrix...
I agree but at this sensitive time it may not be appropriate to mention it can be mind blowing for a slave!

Last edited by jo nep; 18-03-2016 at 19:57.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 13:39   #13
ukeros

ukeros is on a distinguished road

Be very careful with iso proply.

Had a heavy session with 2 mistresses on cam a fortnight ago, was a 25% full bottle and when I got home I noticed blind spots in my vision - if I tried to focus on text then the letters were fading in and out

I was shitting myself and it turns out there's plenty of evidence to suggest iso propyl based poppers can ruin your eyesight.

It seems to be recovering but I will never ever touch iso propyl again
ukeros is offline   Reply With Quote