UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Medical advice and Information Exchange

Old 19-01-2015, 13:38   #1
sub rob

sub rob will become famous soon enough
Default Watersports and drugs

I saw a reference to this elsewhere and thought I'd raise it as a topic of discussion on here.

So if a Domme is a user of recreational type (but illegal) drugs and engages in watersports play with a sub where the sub consumes, does that mean there is a risk to the sub of traces of such drug being found in the subs body.

I guess most sports and professional people who are randomly drug tested have to provide a urine sample to test such, so traces of such must be in the urine. Does that mean a sub who is tested could inadvertently show traces of illegal drugs as a result of consuming from his Domme?

I guess the question here is if so, what steps should any subs who are drug tested as part of their work or sporting life take to ensure they can not be put at risk, if any? or do you just not risk it and cut out watersports, difficult if that is your big kink.

any thoughts or views?
sub rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 19:16   #2
gutt

gutt will become famous soon enough

An important question with the law on drugs and driving being tightened with the introduction of breathalyser type drug tests
gutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 20:14   #3
sub rob

sub rob will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutt View Post
An important question with the law on drugs and driving being tightened with the introduction of breathalyser type drug tests
Yes I totally agree.

Part of the reason I'm asking is after talking to another sub, who we both served the same lady and both partook of watersports, we both believe at the time she was probably using some form of illegal substances. I know for a fact I got in the car and drove long distances after doing such without thinking, and he could have been drug tested at any point due to his career. Hence we both kind of sat back and wondered about the question of whether actually we could have been put at risk?
sub rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2015, 08:59   #4
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

It also raises the question.
What would your defence case be as you stood in the dock ?
Old 20-01-2015, 14:32   #5
SEPP

SEPP is on a distinguished road

I'm not a doctor or in any way medically qualified (unless having been the "patient" in an number of medical scenes counts)

So I may be wrong about this but the drugs tests dont actually test for drugs do they - they test for metabolites in your body caused when you ingest the drugs and the body breaks the drugs down.

I have no idea how the body metabolises other peoples metabolites but my gut feel is that it probably wouldn't show on a test... that said i know somebody who was suspended at work for a positive opiate test - turns out two weeks later when the tests came back it was poppy seeds
SEPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 19:55   #6
SEPP

SEPP is on a distinguished road

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/yearn...safe?nocache=1
SEPP is offline   Reply With Quote