UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Medical advice and Information Exchange

Old 01-08-2016, 21:00   #1
Ogden McNitt

Ogden McNitt will become famous soon enough
Default Ejaculating

I was talking to a retired nurse earlier today who told me males should ejaculate every day for health reasons. She was quite insistent about it. Something to do with bacteria and the prostrate apparently.

Can anyone else confirm this? If it's true, why have I never heard about this before?

I often try to go for long periods e.g. five days, without ejaculating as I think it sharpens the old senses before a session, so to speak.

How frequently do the rest of us ejaculate, and should I be doing it on a more regular basis from now on?

Last edited by Ogden McNitt; 01-08-2016 at 22:35.
Ogden McNitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 21:23   #2
pleasurablesensations4u

pleasurablesensations4u is on a distinguished road

There seem to be many different thoughts on this. I cant access it at the moment as I'm sending this from my phone, but I'm sure on Ma'am Rouges blog link on this site, there is an article on ejaculation that contradicts what you have been told. There are so many different thoughts its difficult to know which are correct?
pleasurablesensations4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 21:32   #3
pleasurablesensations4u

Managed to get on Ma'am Roug's website blog and there is an article entitled Facts about ejaculation - Abstinence is the key for healthy males. Sorry cant cut and paste the link as I'm using a crap phone to access the site!
Old 01-08-2016, 21:47   #4
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Green Bananas

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
I was talking to a retired nurse earlier today who told me males should ejaculate every day for health reasons. She was quite insistent about it. Something to do with bacteria and the prostrate apparently.

Can anyone else confirm this? If it's true, why have I never heard about this before?

I often try to go for long periods e.g. five days without ejaculating as I think sharpens the old senses before a session, so to speak.

How frequently do the rest of us ejaculate, and should I be doing it on a more regular basis from now on?
I seem to remember some study a few decades ago that advocated regular masturbation in order to lower the risk of testicular cancer. I think it was an Australian study. Although I cannot recall the details exactly, if I remember correctly, in order for it to have any chance of working it was particularly important that the testicles belonged to the cock being masturbated. Doing it to another bloke does nothing for your own boys.

If this torrent of health promoting and cancer avoiding ejaculation is true then I am a lost cause. There is no hope for me, I am a total gonner...it's probably not even worth my while buying green bananas any more ! I abstain regularly for many weeks at a time and just could not find the impetus to perform on a daily basis. Currently I am on a ban which is moving into the fourth week. It is a verbal ban and not enforced by a chastity device, which makes it much harder in all senses of the term.

Odd really, one of my remaining fantasies is to be subjugated to a prolonged (6 hours+) merciless machine milking using a Serious Kit milker, whilst being edged and teased and tormented and numbed using delay spray.

Does your nurse have any comment on having a month's worth of ejaculations extracted in a long hot solitary afternoon ? She sounds quite a kinky open-minded nurse, has she considered a complimentary profession which utilises her learning and skills ? It has been done before. I know, I still have the grins to prove it !!

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 09-08-2016 at 01:32.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 21:55   #5
pleasurablesensations4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
Odd really, one of my remaining fantasies is to be subjugated to a prolonged (6 hours+) merciless machine milking using a Serious Kit milker, whilst being edged and teased and tormented and numbed using delay spray.
Mistress Miranda most certainly has one of these ��
Like your good self SR, this I one of my fantasies too
Old 02-08-2016, 09:14   #6
MistressRouge

MistressRouge is on a distinguished road

Thankyou painslut...

Facts about Ejaculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by painslut4u View Post
There seem to be many different thoughts on this. I cant access it at the moment as I'm sending this from my phone, but I'm sure on Ma'am Rouges blog link on this site, there is an article on ejaculation that contradicts what you have been told. There are so many different thoughts its difficult to know which are correct?
Old 03-08-2016, 13:40   #7
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

I don't know the facts but I ejaculate daily - I do try to abstain pre session but find that very difficult. The thoughts of what is about to happen tend to excite!
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 14:13   #8
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road
Default You have to hand it to them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele View Post
Where have you been these recent years?

Anecdotal evidence has suggested benefits for quite a while. The anecdotal evidence is supported by recent public health studies in America and Australia,

Studies indicate that sex, wet dreams and the old Portuguese hand pump are beneficial for the prostate.

From Harvard Health…

The Harvard study
The Health Professionals Follow-Up Study has been collecting information about a large group of volunteers since 1986. All the men are health care providers, including dentists, pharmacists, veterinarians, optometrists, ophthalmologists, and podiatrists. Most are white. In 1992, 29,342 men between the ages of 46 and 81 provided information about their average number of ejaculations per month in young adulthood (age 20–29), middle age (40–49), and in the most recent year. Ejaculations included sexual intercourse, nocturnal emissions, and masturbation. The volunteers provided comprehensive health and lifestyle data every two years until the study concluded in 2000.
The scientists found no evidence that frequent ejaculations mark an increased risk of prostate cancer. In fact, the reverse was true: High ejaculation frequency was linked to a decreased risk. Compared to men who reported 4–7 ejaculations per month across their lifetimes, men who ejaculated 21 or more times a month enjoyed a 31% lower risk of prostate cancer. And the results held up to rigorous statistical evaluation even after other lifestyle factors and the frequency of PSA testing were taken into account.

Data from Down Under
An Australian study of 2,338 men examined the impact of sexual factors on the occurrence of prostate cancer before the age of 70. Like the Harvard research, the Australian investigation evaluated total ejaculations rather than sexual intercourse itself. Like the American men, the Australians who ejaculated most frequently enjoyed a reduced risk of prostate cancer. The effect was strongest for the frequency of ejaculations in young adulthood, even though prostate cancer was not diagnosed until many decades later. Even so, the apparent protection extended to all age groups. In all, men who averaged 4.6–7 ejaculations a week were 36% less likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer before the age of 70 than men who ejaculated less than 2.3 times a week on average.
Old 11-08-2016, 21:09   #9
subnick

I'm with ExN on this ....old wives tale ....use it or lose it...
Old 12-08-2016, 07:37   #10
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

A recent study by myself has highlighted this. Women who have problems orgasming are twice as likely to be late for buses as opposed to those who always have them.

I knew a wanker (one of the best) who died when he was run over by a train.

Anyone heard of dry ejaculation.