UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 05-12-2018, 17:28   #1
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold
Default Before or after

Okay so no biggie

I have to have a procedure which means I may well be very tired for some time after. This isn't about that - I am fine and will be fine

How would you approach sesioning in such a situation. My insinct is to front load and take it easy afterwards. That would relax me going forward. On the other hand she would definitely (she's told me this) pick me up and drive me home from any session afterwards. Which would be great cos that would be a great boost - and get me out and about and enjoying myself when it may be easier to sit at home and wallow.

I could just go with the norm (and may do) but how would you view it?
Lisal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 19:48   #2
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
Okay so no biggie

How would you approach sesioning in such a situation. My insinct is to front load and take it easy afterwards. That would relax me going forward. On the other hand she would definitely (she's told me this) pick me up and drive me home from any session afterwards. ...
Get back in the saddle (gently of course) as soon as you can because that gets your mind set back in the normal mode, helps you forget the temporary discomfort and thus get on with your life. A PMA helps recovery.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 20:40   #3
reefknot

Go with the flow, that is you do not know at the moment exactly how you will feel energy wise etc. therefore by all means plan sessions now but don't be surprised if you don't initially have the mojo