UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 04-09-2017, 15:13   #1
CP Bliss

CP Bliss is on a distinguished road
Default Voice matters.....

I wonder how members go about choosing Dommes with whom to session beyond assessing the usual and very necessary list of compatible preferences in the scene.

It occurred to me to ask this because high on my list is the voice of the Mistress. Since I will be spending anything from two hours and longer with Her, the sound of Her voice becomes a very important element for me especially as I enjoy a lot of verbal interaction. Naturally compatibility of scene elements is paramount but I do find too that fluency and ease of communication also leads to closeness of mindset. As is often the case these days, enquiries are conducted online but I do make it a point to ask for the possibility of a quick phone call to make a humble introduction which gives me a small opportunity to assess and establish compatibility.

So friends, is style of voice an important criteria for you?
CP Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 16:33   #2
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

I like fairly well spoken, controlled and soft.

I did something wrong a couple of sessions ago and she was a bit cross. The raised voice (because it is so unusual) was very effective and I was scared!
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 17:31   #3
CP Bliss

CP Bliss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
I like fairly well spoken, controlled and soft.

I did something wrong a couple of sessions ago and she was a bit cross. The raised voice (because it is so unusual) was very effective and I was scared!

Agree on well-spoken and controlled

However it has been quite a while since I experienced the unexpected raised voice. I still recall that occasion even if the marks have long faded.
CP Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 17:38   #4
reefknot

I used to session with an Asian Mistress who accent was wonderful but interrupting what she said sometime lead to a lot of pain I have sessioned many years ago with a Mistress who had a strong Eastender (London) accent she was very good in session

My current Domme has an educated voice, not posh just educated but she can turn on the industrial language when she wants
Old 04-09-2017, 18:13   #5
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

I could listen to our very own Mistress Adores voice all night.

But then I've always had class.

I actually get off on GG's voice or should I say the noises she makes. So yes. Sounds are a lovely accompaniment.
Old 04-09-2017, 18:44   #6
acescrushed

acescrushed is on a distinguished road

Yes voice matters. Pitch, tone, clarity, softness, all represent the person.

What comes out of the mouth is more important.

Common fishwife may work for some. Cut glass accent works for others. I like something more down the middle.

Educated and genuine with confidence is good enough.
acescrushed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 20:43   #7
Mistress Adore

Mistress Adore will become famous soon enoughMistress Adore will become famous soon enough

[quote=geordiesouth;64526]I could listen to our very own Mistress Adores voice all night.

/QUOTE]

Obviously
Mistress Adore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 21:57   #8
subparman

subparman will become famous soon enough

I can find a Mistresses voice and accent both very appealing and on some occasions completely off putting. Although Birmingham born and bred I find a broad Brummie accent unattractive, similarly some other strong accents like cockney. I find the Geordie accent quite attractive having served a Geordie Mistress for a few years.

About 5 years ago I contacted a Mistress who was local and interested me. I was immediately blown away by her cut glass accent, very well spoken with a slightly dirty, very posh laugh and simply had to session with her. She isn't the strictest but she enjoys our sessions as much as I do. Our sessions are generally 3 hours and I love spending time at the end just talking to her because of her accent (she is a lovely person as well) which still captivates me 5 years on.
subparman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 06:18   #9
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Smile Sounds in Session

I have been investigating methods of completely eliminating all sounds in a session; the sounds of footfall, doors opening and closing, the tinkle of medical equipment etc yet still be able to clearly hear the instructions from my PD as I find her Lancashire accent most appealing and instantly obeyable. The concept of only being able to hear my PD and not being able to anticipate from other sounds, quite sensual and fits in well with the concept of total control.

My PD has tried various hearing restrictions but I can still hear Playroom movements, albeit muffled. Thinking round the subject, at the moment the only suggestion I have come up with is to introduce white noise through headphones that can be momentarily turned off to allow clear speech from the Dom through the headphone (via a mike?) yet eliminate all those distracting noises that happen both inside and outside (distant sirens, traffic noise, aircraft etc) the Playroom environment.

I appreciate this is slightly away from accents and dialects of the PD's but it is about Playroom noise. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to eliminate noise in session yet still allow the PD the freedom to issue verbal communications. If you know of equipment that can produce this type of quiet I would appreciate a link.

Last edited by jo nep; 07-09-2017 at 06:20.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2018, 03:52   #10
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough

I Think my session from hell would be a mistress who was quiet during session.when I was looking for a mistress to give sessions another try I skipped past a local mistress who had a review saying she did not say anything in session now normally I take reviews with a pinch of salt but was not going to take the risk.

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
mikeyports is offline   Reply With Quote