UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 25-08-2018, 19:11   #1
AlanGB

AlanGB is on a distinguished road
Default Sessioning with a female sub

Following on from the "Forced" Bi thread, whilst this activity and Double Domme sessions appear to be something that a significant minority have participated in, sessions involving male + female subs would seem to be much less common. Indeed they could readily be described as rare.

So, has anyone had experience of a session with a female sub? Either as individuals brought together for the occasion or as a couple?

I had one such experience many. many years ago with my partner at the time. It showed promise, but unfortunately we parted company shortly afterwards for totally unrelated reasons and the opportunity has never arisen again.

AlanGB
AlanGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 07:21   #2
reefknot

I did have a session a number of years ago. The pecking order was Mistress, femsub then me.

Interesting session dynamic, basically I could never get anything right the fem sub was chastised for my fallings after which she was allow some revenge

Was certainly intriguing watching an S&M activities on a femsub and being instructed to carry out some of it
Old 26-08-2018, 08:19   #3
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Yes I did have the pleasure of being in session with a mistress and femsub. A lot and I mean a lot of years ago.
Like Reefy I was very much at the lower end of any pecking order.

At one point I was blindfolded and had to guess which female bum was being pressed against me.
Being somewhat of an expert in female anatomy, I kept guessing right. Much to the mistresses frustration.

As a punishment (although how she decided I deserved a punishment for getting something right I’ll never know) I was placed in bondage and forced to watch mistress use her strap on.
I do recall hating every second as I watched the femsub moan in absolute agony.

I think it was agony
Old 04-09-2018, 09:20   #4
jon123

jon123 has a spectacular aura aboutjon123 has a spectacular aura about

My long-term mistress offered sessions with a female sub and I enjoyed this once just before she retired. It was one of my all-time favourite sessions, and my regret is that I discovered its delights too late to repeat it.

I have written about its climax previously, a scenario I've never seen referred to by anyone else.
Old 06-09-2018, 18:32   #5
AlanGB

AlanGB is on a distinguished road

When I posed the question I expected that most F/M sub experiences would involve couples or at least the participants knowing each other, but that appears not to be the case. On the odd occasion I have enquired of mistresses they have all said how difficult it is to find willing femsubs.

FWIW, the session I participated in involved us being flogged together, both subjected to a seeing to with the strap on and finally having to satisfy the other participant orally whilst they were in bondage.

It was very enjoyable and pity that I have never had another opportunity.

AlanGB
AlanGB is offline   Reply With Quote