UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > The Oubliette

Old 23-09-2018, 11:21   #21
Barstool

Barstool is on a distinguished road

I think the answer lies in the question, to assume there is an `average` voter is frankly not very helpful.

Lefty, commie politics strives for everyone to be the same and the belief that the guy who mops up at the abatoir should be given an opportunity to run the company, or be paid the same as the guy who does.....total equality, yea that`ll work, to incentivise those blessed with natural skills for the benefit of all, what rubbish....up the workers!!

As Slutty eludes to, the modular format is great for state control, which in itself can work say, following a war or severe natural disaster but like it or not the real world is creative, forward thinking and rewards those who want to improve their lives, and there is a real world out there which we need to be part of, and work with, based on our own greatness. Continually oiling the wooden wheels of donkey cart politcs may keep proponents in leather elbow patches and oil for a few years but that`s about all it will achieve.

I hear people moaning about the fact that they will have to pay more for the fruit they currently buy from Spain, or that an Audi A5 will cost £1500 more, one, I doubt that will happen and two, if it does people are going to have to get up off their pampered, state supported arses and do something about it.

Anyway I`m off to polish my ridiculously expensive German car, then I have to meet the new member of staff starting work at Barstool Manor, one of my other homes in The UK don`t ya know.....

Last edited by Barstool; 23-09-2018 at 13:14.
Barstool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 16:25   #22
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogden McNit View Post
Now that's a confident statement. I really hope you are right. Please could you expand? How do you think the average Brexit voter is going to benefit, either economically or otherwise?
Fuck me. Is there an average Brexit voter then.
God help us all.
Or whoever it is who created everything.

Nige

Last edited by geordiesouth; 23-09-2018 at 21:31.
geordiesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 16:27   #23
Ogden McNit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
What is the ‘average Brexit voter’ I wonder ? I am not aware of such a sum over peoples.

There really doesn’t appear much room for diversity of opinion or colour in your World. Are we once again falling into insulting and condescending metrocentric stereotyping ? Do you modularise everything for ease of dogmatic manipulation and consumption ?
What an odd thing to say. I just meant 'average Brexit voter' as in person of average income.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool View Post
I think the answer lies in the question, to assume there is an `average` voter is frankly not very helpful.
I'll try again then. What makes you so certain we will be better off in a few years' time? We all have a pretty good idea what's in it for the wealthy and the powerful Brexiters, but what's in it for the rest of us? How is the little man going to benefit?

It's not a trick question.
Old 23-09-2018, 16:43   #24
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Average your wage not your shoe size.

Quote:
What an odd thing to say. I just meant 'average Brexit voter' as in person of average income.
Oh I see, thank you for explaining. I thought for a moment you may have had some pre-formulated idea of the stereotype of person who voted to leave. Of course I see now that you meant the average Brexit voter is of average shoe size...no sorry, average intelligence obviously...errr, average weight ? Average age ? Or was it...

Quote:
How is the little man going to benefit?

...you mean average height ? Why do you now presume Brexit voters are males below mean height ? Honestly, there really is nothing straight forward about your prejudiced reasoning, is there Ogden ? Enough of this insulting nonsense, I’m sure there are plenty of women above 5’ 3” who voted to leave. My sister Dolly for one.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 23-09-2018 at 17:11.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 17:14   #25
Ogden McNit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
...you mean average height ? Why do you now presume Brexit voters are males below mean height ? Honestly, there really is nothing straight forward about your reasoning, is there Ogden ? Enough of this insulting nonsense, I’m sure there are plenty of women above 5’ 3” who voted to leave. My sister Dolly for one.
http://www.learnersdictionary.com/de...n/little%20man

My question was directed at Barstool, not you. I am genuinely interested in reading his response.
Old 23-09-2018, 17:46   #26
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Whadda mistaka da maka !!

Quote:
http://www.learnersdictionary.com/de...n/little%20man

My question was directed at Barstool, not you. I am genuinely interested in reading his response.
My apologies. It is just with your opening post on the thread being a reprise of your ‘Pink Gammon’ riff (p*ss take) I thought you were up for a bit of reciprocal banter.

No matter. I shall go back to watching my box-set of ‘Allo Allo’* whilst awaiting a response.

Kind Regards,
Lieutenant Gruber.

* You don’t get innocent laughs like that from the BBC anymore. Totally unprejudiced because everyone including the Brits has the mick taken out of them. That’s the British way.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 23-09-2018 at 17:56.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 21:41   #27
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:

I'll try again then. What makes you so certain we will be better off in a few years' time? We all have a pretty good idea what's in it for the wealthy and the powerful Brexiters, but what's in it for the rest of us? How is the little man going to benefit?

Thank fuck for that. I’m definitely not of average income and as most of my mates up north would say. Ya fuckin rich bastard......... I’m glad I’m going to be ok after brexit.

Selfish yes I know.

But then again I’ve worked for it, never had kids I couldn’t support without the help of government handouts and never bought a round first. That’s the secret.

Far too much talk about average this and that. No such thing.
Old 24-09-2018, 05:21   #28
Ogden McNit

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Far too much talk about average this and that. No such thing.
I hear you fella

http://uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/s...2&postcount=30

http://uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/s...38&postcount=2
Old 24-09-2018, 06:46   #29
geordiesouth

Oggie...... are you keeping an eye on me or what. !!!!!

I have the recollection of a goldfish so looking backward over old posts would never cross my mind.

Now

Where was I
Old 24-09-2018, 08:09   #30
Barstool

Barstool is on a distinguished road

Quote:

That`s sort of a point, it`s all guesswork, just as I think it will be better for everyone...you think it will be worse for`The Little` man...who he then? The laborourer working for the major British Car manufacturers..oh no...we`ve only got one, maybe a coal miner, er no.. not many of them left now either...hey these left wing, up the workers policies do have a major effect on the country.

The little man, Mr Average, Jo bleedin` soap whosoever you are standing up for will have to rely on the politicians of the day to work intelligently with what and who they have got to work with.....Corbyn, McDonald & Abbot...ah a dream team....yea that`d work on the international stage

To most people, big, little or medium the difference will probably be un-noticable in real, day to day terms.

Anway, I`m just off to sunnier climes for a couple of weeks so I`ll catch up when I return

Last edited by Barstool; 24-09-2018 at 08:55.
Barstool is offline   Reply With Quote