UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 05-07-2018, 19:33   #1
Mistress Adore

Mistress Adore will become famous soon enoughMistress Adore will become famous soon enough
Default A tidy dungeon

I recently saw a Mistress's dungeon and while some of the equipment was good, for me it was spoilt because it was so messy.

I like everything in its place and was wondering is messy something you have seen when you visited a Mistress?

Does it impact on your session or not matter at all?
Mistress Adore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 20:08   #2
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Smile Cleanliness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Adore View Post
I recently saw a Mistress's dungeon and while some of the equipment was good, for me it was spoilt because it was so messy.

I like everything in its place and was wondering is messy something you have seen when you visited a Mistress?

Does it impact on your session or not matter at all?
I have only experienced one Mistress and have been fortunate to be allowed to help my Mistress clean up on quite a few occasions. Her attention to clenliness and tidyness is exemplary and having seen the lengths she goes to to be spotlesslessy clean, tidy and sterile after my own, sometime messy sessions, does suggest that this routine is followed after all sessions and she is just as clean and spotless and thorough. I feel safe in her environment and think it would definitely have impacted my early decisons on returning. I have been on 145 occasions and have never once expereinced a lowering of her increadibly high standards.

I have experienced invasive treatment, needles, water sport etc etc and have never once thought there was any detritus left from earlier sessions. Cleanliness and tidyness definetely influenmce this salve.

I agree with your views 100%
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 21:23   #3
reefknot

Tidy does give the impression of clean, I do like a tidy play room and often this helps the Mistress because she can find toys more easily
Old 05-07-2018, 21:34   #4
subtle

subtle has a spectacular aura aboutsubtle has a spectacular aura about

A long time ago I used to visit a Mistress occasionally who was quite sweet but also a bit scatty and chaotic.

One day when I visited, she showed me into a room to wait for her for a while. There was a messy bed in the middle of the room, covered with toys and various detritus from some earlier play (actually from the night before, as it turned out).

When she returned I was mildly reprimanded for not tidying things up!

Well, we live and learn, as long as we don't catch anything too serious
Old 06-07-2018, 15:29   #5
Rehrednu

Rehrednu will become famous soon enough

Over the years, I think I’ve seen everything. From spotlessly clean to...well, just the opposite.

This applies to both playroom / dungeon spaces and domestic environments.

Obviously, cleanliness of equipment is non-negotiable and I strongly prefer tidy for a session. Though it’s like any relationship...if someone becomes more of a friend, then a bit of superficial mess and minor chaos doesn’t bother me as much as it would on a first visit. By that stage the D/s dynamic that will have developed is far more important than a mad 5 minutes clearing up and I won’t be worried about cleanliness.

Last edited by Rehrednu; 06-07-2018 at 15:33.
Rehrednu is offline   Reply With Quote