UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Medical advice and Information Exchange

Old 24-03-2017, 15:17   #1
Phillip

Phillip is on a distinguished road
Default Branding

Anyone have any views/experience/info regarding this practice. For instance how painful healing times etc.
Phillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2017, 17:48   #2
subparman

subparman will become famous soon enough

I have never seriously considered this as I wouldn't want permanent marks but was intrigued when I saw it on a Mistresses website and googled it as a result.

One of the websites did describe the process and pain levels which are high for a few seconds as the hot metal is applied to the skin, it is very quick but we all probably know a normal burn off the stove or a hot iron on the finger hurts like hell - for more than a few seconds.

I've had my backside cut to pieces from the cane and its taken up to 4-5 weeks to totally heal and the marks to disappear so I would expect a branding to be similar.

The one website I looked at was Mistress Dometria in Brighton. I've just looked it up again and if you put branding in to the search box on her movies page a few will come up on her clips 4 sale page with a short preview. I would have a look and then call her to discuss it. She has been around quite a while so should be OK.
subparman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2017, 10:49   #3
Phillip

Phillip is on a distinguished road
Default Probably not for me

Thanks subparman, I share your disinclination for permanent marks although the idea of being owned collared etc has a certain power. But memorialising a relationship which is unlikely to last as long as the mark seems as sad as sailors tattoos for long lost sweethearts. But a Mistress I have been seeing has suggested it so I have considered it, briefly.
Phillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2017, 17:29   #4
Lady Samantha
The Boss Lady

Lady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura aboutLady Samantha has a spectacular aura about

It all depends on what is used to brand you, how deep it is, how you treat it and how you heal as to how long it will last.

Does it hurt? Oh god yes!

Anything from a Violet wand to a cauterizing pen, or indeed a branding iron (if you want to be a bit more 'traditional' can brand.

Don't go into it if you do't want it to last forever would be my top advice as although the layers of skin are replaced over time, again, you don't know how you will heal from this.

Lady S
Old 05-04-2022, 11:06   #5
Svetlana

Svetlana is on a distinguished road

I buy brand iron from OWK. Letter S

Heat it to red hot and put on outside of leg. boy screamed with pain but he was fastened tight so no move. I kept brand there for few seconds and he marked forever.

Pain is bad but boy shows devotion with it. He asked for brand.
Svetlana is offline   Reply With Quote