UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 30-07-2018, 20:01   #1
subparman

subparman will become famous soon enough
Default Temperature and Sessioning

I wondered how many folk have managed to session 'as normal' over the last few weeks with the temperature as it has been. Has it detracted from things for either mistresses or subs?

Equally, how many mistresses have air conditioned premises and has this helped?
subparman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 05:58   #2
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

A Mistress friend once told me it was usually the cold and rain that had an adverse affect on her business. She sessions from her own home so no air con for this hot and sunny weather. But she has provided fans to at least cause a breeze in the playrooms.
Old 31-07-2018, 16:13   #3
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

I don't like the heat - she loves it. But, because I have a certain taste for what she wears she can get a bit hot!

We session in a domestic environment. It's quite a new house so well insulated which means it's quite hard to disperse the heat. While we have continued sessioning I'll be happier when it cools down.

No air con unfortunately!
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 20:52   #4
reefknot

I sessioned 2 weeks ago whilst not as hot as last week it was still a tad warm ……….. the plus side it did mean Mistress was errrrrrrrrrrr skimpily attired
Old 31-07-2018, 21:26   #5
subparman

subparman will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefknot View Post
I sessioned 2 weeks ago whilst not as hot as last week it was still a tad warm ……….. the plus side it did mean Mistress was errrrrrrrrrrr skimpily attired
That's a bonus then. Maybe worth booking again if it gets any hotter and who knows where that will lead
subparman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:08   #6
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Talking about air con.
It stopped bloody working in the car didn’t it.

It’s actually called climate control nowadays but you know what I mean.

How the hell people drive around in this heat with no air con I’ll never know.
Fixed now. But oh the price. Oh my poor wallet. I need to lie down.
Old 01-08-2018, 19:50   #7
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough

Lol had a little mini as my first car no air con but it was a car and I was lucky.

No air con in session won't have time to think about it as I'm up to 10 strokes before session starts.

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
mikeyports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 20:05   #8
reefknot

Quote:
Originally Posted by subparman View Post
That's a bonus then. Maybe worth booking again if it gets any hotter and who knows where that will lead
To be fair my Mistress never needs much of an excuse to take her cloths off only problem is she usually blindfolds me or puts hood over my head
Old 03-08-2018, 14:20   #9
Mistress Esme

Mistress Esme will become famous soon enoughMistress Esme will become famous soon enough

Less is best at the moment. I have a fan on for the duration but with weather like this it can only do so much. So I tend to be dripping more so than usual at the end of play.
Old 04-08-2018, 00:35   #10
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Some Lke It Hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Esme View Post
So I tend to be dripping more so than usual at the end of play.
Now there’s an image to cherish ! I can’t believe that doesn’t in itself cater for a few fetish fantasies. Every cloud !

Personally, being as cold blooded as a reptile I like it hot, and particularly enjoy sessioning in this weather. I don’t recall ever being too (thermally) hot during a session. Indeed, such conditions can often have the beneficial side effect of encouraging a Lady to wear...errrrrr....less than she would otherwise wear. I do not object to this in anyway.

Unfortunately, my planned bi-kinky 3-way yesterday had to be cancelled due to the other two players developing a cold of all things. Who the blazes manages to catch a cold in a heatwave ? Most disappointing as there were plans for the pervery to spill out of the playroom and go alfresco in her garden.

It’ll be chucking it down next time.

Hence, I am enjoying the heatwave and despite some (probably correct) doomsayers raising the spectre of global warming just to p*ss on the parade I reflect that in 50 odd years this is only the fourth ‘heatwave’ summer of any note, and it still isn’t up to the stand-pipes and ladybird plague standards of 1976. Although, like the return of an old friend from good times past bearing happy news it is good to see that ‘hidden’ village beneath Hawes water in the Lake District has once again appeared, like a dry stone Brigadoon. Take heed her news for these warm days are few, and let us all be away t’seek the hidden love of a once lost lassie.

Nothing so romantic around these parts. All the reservoirs here about have remained surprisingly full, and not a lost village or hosepipe ban in sight. Which is good because my cancelled session found me instead a looney on the shoreline excitedly gripping my biggest stiffest rod in hand as I eagerly played a big one that was thrashing around in front of me...as opposed to being similarly occupied so in her private garden !

It is a little sad to reflect that there are children aged 15 for whom this summer is the first decent one they will have experienced here in Britain. In my mind all my childhood summers were hot and long and sunny, and spent outdoors in the country, which is exactly how they should be spent. Let’s just enjoy it.

Old children playing in the Sun.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 04-08-2018 at 06:58.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote