UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 21-08-2018, 06:37   #1
reefknot

Default "forced" Bi

I have placed the word forced in " " because in a true safe, sane and consensual session nothing should be forced that is outside limits.

I know to some having another person of the same gender involved in a session is a absolute no no, indeed this can be a polarising topic butt I am hoping this thread will generate a good debate.

The questions are -

Have you ever contemplated a "forced bi" session
Taken part in a "forced bi" session

What would you / did you get from a "forced bi" session in terms of head space.

Would / was the taking part in a "forced bi" to please the Mistress and or to satisfy a personal sexual need.

Any other views, comments
Old 21-08-2018, 06:52   #2
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

The answer is “No”

The very thought of being in session where another bloke is present is a “No” for me. When I say that I mean physically in the same space as me. I have partaken in sessions where another male has played a part, but in a different room.

The forced or inferred forced bi is another “No”

Just couldn’t get my head round it and yet that last comment makes perfect sense to me.
Because to please the mistress is a great thing for me. To know she would be getting enjoyment from my plight .... so to speak

But no. Not my thing I’m afraid.
Old 21-08-2018, 11:02   #3
subtle

subtle has a spectacular aura aboutsubtle has a spectacular aura about

This always used to be a "No" from me, but recently the idea of some consensual male on male interaction directed by Mistress has started to feel a little bit hot - possibly because we've been doing some strap-on / cock worship / dressing up lately, and I think this might have woken up something inside me that has been dormant (repressed?) for a long time.

I'm not sure what's going on really. Possibly the dressing up etc. makes me feel sufficiently different / liberated that it's managed to subvert my masculine conditioning much more effectively than previous kinds of play.

So many possibilities!

P.s. Amongst many other paradoxes, the notion that dressing up in stereotypical female clothing might be liberating is a bit odd when you think about it - more male cultural appropriation??
Old 21-08-2018, 15:08   #4
Mistress Esme

Mistress Esme will become famous soon enoughMistress Esme will become famous soon enough

Seeing you take one for the team would be such a turn on for me. Go for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
The answer is “No”

The very thought of being in session where another bloke is present is a “No” for me. When I say that I mean physically in the same space as me. I have partaken in sessions where another male has played a part, but in a different room.

The forced or inferred forced bi is another “No”

Just couldn’t get my head round it and yet that last comment makes perfect sense to me.
Because to please the mistress is a great thing for me. To know she would be getting enjoyment from my plight .... so to speak

But no. Not my thing I’m afraid.
Old 21-08-2018, 15:35   #5
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

I've experimented a little bit in a two mistress, two sub situation but it's never really been my "bag"

But, it's always been there in the back of a mind as a possible fantasy. It would more likely work for me if it was herself and a TV mistress. She likes to be in control though (in DD sessions she takes the lead and tells the other mistress what the plan is) especially with men - TV or no!

Whereas I'd want them both to be in charge so there may not be a meeting of minds here. We don't know a TV mistress either and bringing a stranger into our very personal sessions might be a real issue.
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 21:27   #6
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough

Ok here we go my first experience which was some years ago know.

My reg mistress in Portsmouth at the time mistress Alaska asked me what I was looking at and I told her I think they where called sounds she explained what they where and told her I could never have that done to me because I would freak out she just smiled and we went ahead with session and by the end it was in my little member with out me knowing.she then said anything else your to scared to do went throw a list and at the end she said how about I make you suck a guy I must of smiled and she said we chat about it after session.

We chatted about it many times but I worrred about so many things the other person was going to take a active part on session I was not ready etc

We chatted about it for 3 sessions or more telling her I was to worried then one session she asked me at the start of the session if I was still interested I said yes she said we speak again later.

She surprised me in session with it I did not have time to worry or be scared I found out later it was her partner and mistresses said she would of puld me out if i panicked I had no time to worry and it was fine.

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
mikeyports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 00:13   #7
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Esme View Post
Seeing you take one for the team would be such a turn on for me. Go for it!
No mistress. Not even for you.
Old 22-08-2018, 14:20   #8
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default The Big End Game

A timely and personally pertinent thread.

After reading an erotic novel called ‘Cinderella’ back in the early 90’s in which a BDSM bi-oral MMF scene took place I allowed myself to start and secretly fantasise about such a bisexual experience.

The fantasy always seemingly stayed well under my control but thinking back I realise now that it subtly diverted my real time play towards the possibility.

Nothing materially changed over the intervening time, so wind the tape forward almost 30 years to the beginning of this year. My current Mistress is quite an astute and experienced observer of sexuality and must have picked up on these invisible (to me) undertones when she enquired about my bisexual side. She is a good fisherwoman and knows how to lure, hook, and play a slut. The conversation was at first a little surreal but I trust her implicitly in a fully confidential way, and so over a period of months we developed a kinky fantasy which I knew would never crystallise into any reality due to my inherent reservations. Until then one day...

...A MIRACLE ! A sign from time.

...I turned 50 years of age !!!!

Although the birthday passed delightfully unnoticed and uncelebrated*, like crossing the event horizon of a black hole, I later mused on my age and gradually realised there was no way back to my youth, and that now at best I had little more than about 15 to 20 years of fully active sex life ahead of me. There was no more time to prevaricate and I no longer had the patience nor the reason to care what people thought of me. I felt an unexpected freedom which permitted me to be gayly unafraid of my own opinions or those of others. This was now about me trying to play a final game whilst the light remained.

Two weeks later I found myself stood in the front room of a comfy suburban house naked with my Mistress at my side, and her naked partner tied to a chair. I was worried my fears may have carried some momentum from across the years and they might have tempted me to turn and flee, but there was nothing but serene calm when she barked at me in a quiet but femininely firm way...”Get on your knees and suck his cock. You must do it, go on, do it...DO IT NOW !!!”. Without thinking I found myself bending at the knee and lowering my head to his engorged cockhead. The Rubicon was crossed and strangely it was a lot lot easier and far more enjoyable than I dared imagine it would be**. This, it should be noted, was in no way hindered by him being an impressively sized bloke. It was a whopping piece of meat that faced me and it was more than a mouthful. With him wearing the steel cockring that I had gifted to them it’s hardened mass kept me contently quiet for quite a while, and whenever Mistress ‘assisted’ by pushing on the back of my head it did literally make my eyes water. What a lucky fella.

The afternoon went well.

Very well. We are now at such a relaxed state with each other that tomorrow at this time I will be in competition with my Mistress to see who can suck cock the best. He shall be blindfolded and sensorily deprived of sound and smell whilst She and I battle it (suck it ?) out head-to-‘head’. There is to be a five round ‘shoot off’ between her and I with each of increasing duration - 30 sec sprint/1 min/2 min/4 min/5 mins. After each round he shall choose a winner and after all 5 rounds there shall be a champion cocksucker.

There will be rewards for the winner (me) and forfeits for the loser (her)...but these are as yet undisclosed to me. This worries me more than slightly.

Although why should I worry ? I will win because I have my strategy and my game plan all worked out, and I am also relying on her being lazily complacent.

May the best slut win....or lose.

Kind Regards,
The Man with the Plan.

* Not totally unremarkable. I returned to the same fishing mark at which I was nearly swept to my death last year. Forewarned and better prepared this time I hooked what must have been a whale or a Russian submarine because after excitedly playing the ‘fish’ for over 40 minutes it eventually broke the line. The line was rated at 17lb !

I fell back exhausted onto the hot black volcanic rock, and there in the fading evening Sun I tried to cry on my Birthday. The frustration of a pleasure denied was too much. It was at this very point I started to think how little time was left to just wait for good things to happen, because waiting only burns away the hours and the days in an off-hand way.

I resolved instead to fish for a really big one.

** Super strength poppers also helped the play along. They really do lower inhibition and promote eager desire.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 04-09-2018 at 07:11.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 15:59   #9
Mistress Esme

Mistress Esme will become famous soon enoughMistress Esme will become famous soon enough

Spoilsport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
No mistress. Not even for you.
Old 22-08-2018, 18:20   #10
reefknot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Esme View Post
Spoilsport.
I agree Mistress, he just doesn't know what he is missing

To have a Mistress take you by the ball and lead you to forbidden fruit and make you eat