UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 29-08-2018, 11:15   #1
Ogden McNit

Default Erotic Hypnotism

I've noticed one or two Mistresses that offer this service. Anyone experienced it? Was it enjoyable? I recently read of one slave's experience in which he claimed he was hypnotized into believing he was 3 cm tall and living inside his Mistress' panties. He loved it!

Sounds like good fun, and definitely something a bit different. When you think about it, a properly trained and skilled Mistress offering this kind of session would be an amazing prospect. The possibilities are endless.
Old 29-08-2018, 20:40   #2
Mistress Adore

Mistress Adore will become famous soon enoughMistress Adore will become famous soon enough

As a Mistress who has used this in the past I can say it is great fun - if you are right for hypnosis. I have trained hypnotherapists for the past three years in vanilla life and worked with lots of people and they do not all respond in the same way.

For the right person it is huge fun, for another who may not go under as well it can feel very fake. My suggestion would be find out how hypnotisable you are before you go for a kink hypno session, you can do this easily enough with the many youtube hypo videos available , maybe try a 7 plus of minus 2 induction and see how you are.
Mistress Adore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 21:16   #3
Ogden McNit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Adore View Post
As a Mistress who has used this in the past I can say it is great fun - if you are right for hypnosis. I have trained hypnotherapists for the past three years in vanilla life and worked with lots of people and they do not all respond in the same way.

For the right person it is huge fun, for another who may not go under as well it can feel very fake. My suggestion would be find out how hypnotisable you are before you go for a kink hypno session, you can do this easily enough with the many youtube hypo videos available , maybe try a 7 plus of minus 2 induction and see how you are.
Many thanks for the response Mistress, that sounds like good advice. I will give it a whirl, I reckon I will be very hypnotisable as I relax easily and am open to new ideas.

As you rightly say, worth checking though, as I would imagine this sort of session would require more than just an hour if the sub needs to get into a state of deep relaxation, so it could be a costly affair if it doesn't work out.

May I ask, broadly speaking, what kind of fun scenarios are possible if the sub manages to go under?
Old 30-08-2018, 07:09   #4
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Bach to the egg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogden McNit View Post
Many thanks for the response Mistress, that sounds like good advice. I will give it a whirl, I reckon I will be very hypnotisable as I relax easily and am open to new ideas.
I too am open to new ideas and relax easily, but I’m not convinced these equate to being hypnotisable. The trouble is I relax just too easily and having tried a few of those 7+/-2 clips as soon as my eyes were closed I was knocking out the Z’s even before the clip ended !

Maybe try this after a few weeks off work when you are de-stressed and recharged ? The price of a two hour session is quite a sizeable chunk of money just to get a cosy nap in the afternoon.

A long time ago I may have been hypnotised, or just achieved a supreme state of peacefulness, I don’t know. She did not intentionally put me under (I think) but it just occurred naturally by the product of her gorgeous mellifluous voice combined with controlling my breathing with her bottom. It was utter bliss. Bach was playing in the background*, with occasional accompaniment from her educated Geordie tones, and in the warmth of the room and warmth of her, I just sort of dissolved out of time, and into her bottom. There was no role play about being inside her panties (what a blast that could be !) because I was her bottom.

I have absolutely no idea how long it lasted for, maybe 10 minutes or maybe an hour, I don’t know. With it being unexpected and unintentional I do wonder though if the trance was ever fully broken because it is the one single moment of serenity and calm which I have since craved for**. It is about as close as I have ever (will ever) come to seeing the inner light. Gods, She was from across the Universe. In a reassuring way I sort of know I shall one day return bach to that portal out of place and time.

A question to Mistress Adore: Can poppers assist with hypnotism, or are they too abrupt and temporary to be of any prolonged use in a session ? My experience was prior to my popper days, but I do now wonder how the two would combine.

Also, is the hypnotic state the same place as meditation ? The techniques appear very similar.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

* Is there any music more fundamentally born from the heat bath of the Universe than Bach’s Aria from the Goldberg Variations ? The purity and economy of notes creates a World of space and time, and allows every note not played to be heard. It is impossible not to rise above youself and the troubles of your moment when those notes start quietly unpicking your temporal locks.

I do not believe that in the beginning was ‘The Word’, in the beginning was ‘The Note’.

https://youtu.be/Gv94m_S3QDo

Warning: Do not listen whilst driving. The Government should set an upper limit of Bach when driving or operating heavy machinery. No more than 2 bars per mile per hour.

** Probably why I have ever since adored and worshipped shapely bottoms.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 30-08-2018 at 07:56.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 09:35   #5
Mistress Adore

Mistress Adore will become famous soon enoughMistress Adore will become famous soon enough

One huge misconception is that relaxation and hypnotism are the same thing, you can be easily one without the other both ways.

Hypnosis is simply the subconscious part of our mind responding without the conscious part impacting. The conscious mind is only able to focus on a limited number of things, hence the 7+/- induction suggested above (studies are showing it is even less than that) while our unconscious mind is dealing with everything else without us thinking about it. Take a drive as an example, get into your car and try to focus on everything as you drive and see how long before you switch into automatic.

I have never used poppers with hypnosis so am unable to say how they would react, my guess would be as with everything, down to individual person.

I do agree that you do not want to go to sleep, while there is studies and even programs that teach while we sleep, focusing on the idea the unconscious mind is always aware, erotic hypnosis is not the ideal time to sleep.

It is also worth noting that hypnosis usually gets "deeper" (whatever deeper is) with time and experience, so the first time you may only experience a lighter trance, usually feeling like you are not hypnotised at all, until you see the loss of time or have something reminded to you that was done or said.
Usually the time after the brain seems to know what to do and I feel trusts the person more to switch off, and this can grow the more you experience hypnosis.

What is possible? the only limits are the ones in your mind ;-) if you are open and receptive.
Old 30-08-2018, 17:33   #6
reefknot

I have windmills in my mind
Round like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel
Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon
Like a carousel that's turning running rings around the moon

I am not sure its the type of session I would want to try, other than when I go into sub space I like to keep all my marble to my self

but each to their own as I can see the appeal of a hypnotic session.

Last edited by Mistress Adore; 31-08-2018 at 10:16.
Old 31-08-2018, 10:18   #7
Mistress Adore

Default Opps

Sorry reefy, I was going to quote you and add a reply then I noticed I was actually editing your post so removed my comment.

What is said was ;-)

Oh but you still keep all your marbles as no matter what the hypnotist suggests it is your imagination that decides where to go and experiences it ;-)

I can also see why it is not for you, in truth in kink it is something I do very little with.
Old 31-08-2018, 21:49   #8
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough

I have read this thread with interest and Hypnotism is one of them things that I would keep an open mind with re If I think its real until id tried it but would never try it so would never now its real but love to try it work that out lol.

I this it is real but what you read in fiction etc gives you so many misconceptions.

No disrespect Mistress Adore just my uneducated view on it

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
mikeyports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 18:29   #9
Mistress Adore

None taken Mikey.

I wonder how many times have you driven somewhere and before you know it you are there? Time flew by as did the miles. I am sure if you were needed to respond to something quickly you would have done so but your conscious decided to do other things and left driving to the automatic part of the brain.

Trance is using that part of the brain, as you say tv (don't mention that program).

Just while you are reading this post can you tell if it is your right or left hand that feels slightly warmer than the other? were you aware of the temperature on your face until I asked you? How much effort did you put into your breathing that you can now feel as your chest moves in and out x
Old 03-09-2018, 06:37   #10
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

I’m frightened about being hypnotised. It could be suggested for me to buy a round.

Yes yes I know. Anyone being put under could never be made to do something they didn’t want too.