UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > Members Introductions

Old 21-06-2022, 13:50   #1
Mistress Angel1403

Mistress Angel1403 is on a distinguished road
Post This is a little bit about me 🥰

I have been asked many times why and how I came into the lifestyle. So I thought I might as well do a note and share with you my journey and story.

It all started when I was 17 with my boyfriend at that time. We had been to a sex shop to get some toys and decided to pick one of the games up. For the life of me, I cannot remember what it was called lol. Fast forward to the evening. Had some drinks and then started to play the game. Picked a forfeit card and it said I needed to take a spanking. So I thought, why not let’s do it. You only live once so make the most of it while you can. If you done like it the first time, try 2 x more.

Well what can I say. That first slap on my bare arse was exhilarating. I realised that I did love a bit of pain, especially as it was making me horny as hell. He was going to stop so I told him harder. Oh boy did he go harder! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be able to orgasm through spanking. I thought, yes, I have found where I belong finally felt at home and comfortable with myself. We progressed to implements and discovered I loved to be caned. The pain and impact I craved. In the meantime I was switching and doing the same for my then partner. I realised that I loved both sides of the coin and always laughed when he moaned about it hurting.

Fast forward to when I was 21. That’s when things took a turn for the worse. As we all know, play needs to be consensual . He decided that consent didn’t matter anymore and ignore limits and safe words. Unfortunately it turned to abuse. From then on I vowed that no-one would go through what I did with my former partner / Dom amd left the lifestyle.

Shortly after I met my very vanilla husband and thought perhaps vanilla is the way to go after the experience I had.

As the years went by, I was craving my kink side more and more. I wanted to be the Domme that cared for their subs and would respect their limits and not cause any harm outside of their limits. Then came the conversation with my very vanilla husband. Trust me when I say this, it took at least a year for him to get his head around that I love this lifestyle. To this day. He still doesn’t get why I do it. As soon as I put black on he runs out the door 🤣🤣🤣.

I can honestly say I am proud of who I am and have become in our community. I live and breath this lifestyle with a passion. No way could I leave again. Vanilla life is not for me, I need my kink. I need to be able to train and teach my submissive’s. My priority are my subs. Their health and well being is my upmost priority. I do get to know them as a friend and not just as a sub. They need to know that they can talk to me about anything in their vanilla lives and not just as me being their Mistress.
Mistress Angel1403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2022, 15:04   #2
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Welcome along Mistress Angel

What a lovely introduction. Very clear that our old friend Toy is in good hands.

Thank you for that.
Old 21-06-2022, 15:29   #3
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Yes indeed, as Lisal says, what a lovely introduction and thank you for taking the time to write it. At least I presume it is all lovely as I’m still having trouble getting past this bit without needing to go for a quiet lie down in a darkened room…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Angel1403 View Post
Well what can I say. That first slap on my bare arse was exhilarating. I realised that I did love a bit of pain, especially as it was making me horny as hell. He was going to stop so I told him harder. Oh boy did he go harder! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be able to orgasm through spanking.
Wowww !

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2022, 15:37   #4
toy of Mistress Angel1403

toy of Mistress Angel1403 is on a distinguished road

As Lisal and Rimmer said what a lovely introduction Mistress Angel.

I can speak from first hand experience that Your subs are Your priority, that we are treated as a friend and cared for and our tolerance levels are pushed to our limits and You enjoy that interaction.

As You know during our first session I had floated off into subspace and six hours later I was still there. That speaks volumes to me. I am proud to be Your property and toy and I am equally proud of the Mistress that You are and the excellent reputation that You have earned in the community.

Last edited by toy of Mistress Angel1403; 21-06-2022 at 15:41. Reason: added name of Rimmer
toy of Mistress Angel1403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2022, 16:11   #5
Mistress Angel1403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisal View Post
Welcome along Mistress Angel

What a lovely introduction. Very clear that our old friend Toy is in good hands.

Thank you for that.
He most certainly is. Thank you so much for your comment xx
Old 21-06-2022, 16:13   #6
Mistress Angel1403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
Yes indeed, as Lisal says, what a lovely introduction and thank you for taking the time to write it. At least I presume it is all lovely as I’m still having trouble getting past this bit without needing to go for a quiet lie down in a darkened room…

Wowww !

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.
Thank you xx
Old 21-06-2022, 16:14   #7
Mistress Angel1403

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy of Mistress Angel1403 View Post
As Lisal and Rimmer said what a lovely introduction Mistress Angel.

I can speak from first hand experience that Your subs are Your priority, that we are treated as a friend and cared for and our tolerance levels are pushed to our limits and You enjoy that interaction.

As You know during our first session I had floated off into subspace and six hours later I was still there. That speaks volumes to me. I am proud to be Your property and toy and I am equally proud of the Mistress that You are and the excellent reputation that You have earned in the community.
You will be floating off nicely tomorrow as well 😈
Old 21-06-2022, 16:15   #8
Mistress Angel1403

Thank you all for your kind comments. All I can do is my best and I take each day as a learning day x
Old 21-06-2022, 16:52   #9
reefknot

reefknot can only hope to improve

Welcome to UKM Mistress Angel1403 and for the fascinating introduction
Old 22-06-2022, 19:10   #10
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough

welcome Mistress to ukm

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
mikeyports is offline   Reply With Quote