UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 08-10-2018, 21:31   #1
pjmukmale

pjmukmale is on a distinguished road
Default Running over time

How common is it for a Mistress to run over the agreed length of a session? I imagine it's more likely once a 'relationship' has been forged with a client and perhaps at the end of a longer session? Of course the Mistress has to be totally in the zone and enjoying herself too I expect! I'd be interested to read any comments around this subject
pjmukmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 14:00   #2
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Used to run over with Morgan but that was more about having a long chat and a cuppa.

We do a sort of all day thing now but it's a mixture of gossip, lunch and play so it's all a bit different.

When I was sessioning with different people my general view would be the same as yours. A regular domme was more likely to go on longer than a "one off". I suppose, also, these days with a lot of dommes hiring dungeon space there is less flexibility?
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 15:11   #3
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about
Default Being out of time.

Nowadays things are so much more relaxed that she not only runs over time but she then reverses back over it to make sure it is properly flattened. Any real world time that dare run into the headlights of our play cums to a sticky end.

This is only because we are regular in our play and the space is her own home, and as we all know space and time are just different projections of a single object. Hence, the only imposing boundary are her children coming home, by which real time tea-time I am gone. From between midday and then we are in our own homemade kinky space-time frame. With doors locked and curtains closed she is comfortable in keeping it part business and part hobby. I cannot see the join. Is it even there ?

It has not always been so, and the vast majority of sessions over the years have been subtly bang-on the allotted time with the obligatory half hour top-and-tail to the session. The presence of temporal edges were always felt if not always seen. Only a few ladies who had their own dedicated playspaces were able to afford the luxury of relaxing their moorings to the clock.

This freedom is a very important thing to me because I have an inherent psychological abhorrence of time stresses. I play to escape them not to be dictated further by the tyranny of time.

Her text the other day said “...you know by now I never rush you.”, which is the most sensually honest and exciting thing that anyone could say to me, and whilst I am not overly blessed with natural abilities my thin-skinned weakness against time stress has allowed me to appreciate when the times are genuinely good. You have to know what you want and when you are well off, and then nurture the given peoples who offer their most precious resource. Time = affection + commitment, and it cannot ever be bought or stolen, only ever given. Which is why I just don’t understand the appeal of those cartoon ‘pay me for my time or f*ck off’ internet Mistresses; what does somebody think they are buying ? As far as I can see they have nothing to sell or give.

This is one of the reasons that shared or rented dungeons can never (have never) worked for me, because of their ever felt contractual transience. Times up ! Out of time.

I like the steady state...being really out of time.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 09-10-2018 at 20:25.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote