UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 07-10-2018, 21:55   #1
JohnS

JohnS is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Nadine - Coventry

Hi,
Can anyone give me their views after visiting Mistress Nadine of Coventry, please?
PM me if you prefer.
Thank you
JohnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 20:05   #2
subparman

subparman will become famous soon enough

One of my worst ever experiences in 30 years as a sub - if that helps.
subparman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2018, 18:38   #3
subbylondonbound

subbylondonbound is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by subparman View Post
One of my worst ever experiences in 30 years as a sub - if that helps.
Cannot be worse than mine down in Hove with the "Mistress" that was fella robbed and conned talk around of "her" come back butt all us subs have to send money and direct message on twitter to find out more first. A1 con artist
subbylondonbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:29   #4
chris4slavery

chris4slavery will become famous soon enough
Default Well said mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbylondonbound View Post
Cannot be worse than mine down in Hove with the "Mistress" that was fella robbed and conned talk around of "her" come back butt all us subs have to send money and direct message on twitter to find out more first. A1 con artist

Well said mate. I put the word around too.
Its a shame we could read the rantings of that vile psychopath, but the reviews ie evidence and the dangers of that maniac weren't allowed on the forum.

How on Earth can this be a "definition guide to professional domination" if every shyster and scumbag has the reviews that alert us to dangers removed.
Too many shysters pretending to be prodommes have got away with stuff and not faced the music they deserved to face.
With respect I wonder if that coincides with the plummet in vistor levels at this forum. Surely both Dommes and clients should have protection and safeguards, as much as possible.

Last edited by chris4slavery; 07-12-2018 at 19:33.
chris4slavery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 15:46   #5
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4slavery View Post
With respect I wonder if that coincides with the plummet in vistor levels at this forum. Surely both Dommes and clients should have protection and safeguards, as much as possible.
I think you have a good point there.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 17:57   #6
reefknot

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4slavery View Post
Well said mate. I put the word around too.
Its a shame we could read the rantings of that vile psychopath, but the reviews ie evidence and the dangers of that maniac weren't allowed on the forum.

How on Earth can this be a "definition guide to professional domination" if every shyster and scumbag has the reviews that alert us to dangers removed.
Too many shysters pretending to be prodommes have got away with stuff and not faced the music they deserved to face.

Ok this subject was closed many months ago. The owner of this site dealt with this matter as such it is closed. If you have any issues with the way it was dealt with please contact UKM owner via the email link.

The general principle of reviews on this site, if they are negative then the Mistress being reviewed will be contacted and offered the opportunity to respond, this is done before a review is published, the Mistress that is the subject of the review cannot prevent the publication UKM holds the right to publish or not to publish a review