UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 11-03-2019, 21:25   #1
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough
Default Forgetting the past

I have had a few bad experiences in the past but thankfully I'm still playing I said to my current mistress that I trust her but don't allow my self to trust her we chatted in session and as always had a fantastic session.

Mistress is fantastic and I always know she won't hurt me(well take me over my limit) but I still panic from time to time.

Is it best to tell her all my fears even in my heart I no she would never hurt me or just relax and trust.
Had a fantastic session today just trying to sort my self out.

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
mikeyports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 23:07   #2
Mistress Adore

Mistress Adore will become famous soon enoughMistress Adore will become famous soon enough

The bad sessions are over, you survived. What you are doing is carrying them through the whispers of time and letting old memories impact on your future pleasure.

I would get the fears out, once you have told your lady then you know she will understand and will allow you to relax and trust.

If you do not tell her you may have the underlying worry of her not knowing and accidently triggering maybe a bad memory, or whatever your fears are.

Get it out, let it go and enjoy your future xx
Mistress Adore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 09:05   #3
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

It’s called talking Mikey.

No matter how insightful your mistress may be. She may still not be aware of something that worries you or frightens you even.

Good advise from the lady above. She’s far more intuitive than I’ll rver be.
Old 12-03-2019, 19:47   #4
mikeyports

Thank you at the end of the day I'm the only person that can sort my self out but I feel I did the right thing by talking to mistress.

Yesterday's session went so far in that respect life is to short I be open with her.

Thank you

Old 13-03-2019, 23:11   #5
mikeyports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Adore View Post

If you do not tell her you may have the underlying worry of her not knowing and accidently triggering maybe a bad memory, or whatever your fears are.

Get it out, let it go and enjoy your future xx
Just reread you reply and it is spot on thank you

It's a memory that happened over 20 years ago but still in my mind.

Old 15-03-2019, 21:55   #6
reefknot

Mikey
You should not forget the past, we learn form past experiences, neither should you dwell on the past; butt do place it right in the back of your memory and reflect on the good sessions you have had.
Old 15-03-2019, 22:11   #7
mikeyports

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefknot View Post
Mikey
You should not forget the past, we learn form past experiences, neither should you dwell on the past; butt do place it right in the back of your memory and reflect on the good sessions you have had.
Your right reefy but I'm going to talk to mistress and put it to bed so I can move forward.

I'm enjoying my self so much

Old 29-03-2019, 17:16   #8
mikeyports

Everything is so fine Marm was fantastic and so understanding I should of cleared it years ago thanks all.

Mistress Adore you where spot on it was a memory but now I have told Marm its gone

Old 01-04-2019, 06:25   #9
wealz

wealz is on a distinguished road

Hi Mikey.
Looks like you have found the right Mistress for you now. Forget the experiences you didn't enjoy. Engage with the wonderful Mistress you have and your experiences will get better and better.

I have found the best Mistress for me, we discuss my submission regularly and explore new avenues together. My Mistress now pushes me further than any Mistress has ever pushed me before and we have fantastic sessions together.

Its all down to building a raport. Talk to her and learn to trust her. Its worth the reward. I hope all goes well for you.
wealz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 19:15   #10
mikeyports

Hope you dont mind but ukm has always been an outlet for me.

I know my past Mistresses dont read the board but its important to say they where fantastic(Bernice,Alana,Alaska).

But I have had a problem I trusted them but have not allowed my self to trust then(does that make sense).

Mistress in the past year has helped me so much and I'm allowing myself to give up control so much more still have a long way to go.

I have come out of the last few sessions so relaxed the last session was cling film me helpless putting my trust in Mistress and I did came out of it so relaxed.

I need to trust the right Mistresses not the wrong ones.

happy mike just getting it of my chest