UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 11-04-2018, 23:24   #1
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough
Default you were once scared but now?

I said to my self i would never ever try needles it was a deep fear that I felt was not for me but because of my new start and the fact I trust the Mistress (I have known her a long time) I asked her to try it and glad i did i worried over nothing and strangely i think it may be something i would enjoy again and if i did try again would not have the fear so would enjoy it more.

anything you were once scared of but now love or was not as bad as you thought?

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
mikeyports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 05:35   #2
Rehrednu

Rehrednu will become famous soon enough

A bit obvious perhaps, but the cane used with intent. I’ve always found thuddy pain much easier to bear, and the bite of the cane was something I feared greatly. Now one of my very favourite things.
Rehrednu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 07:13   #3
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

From the other side of our interests.

Cross dressing. Wouldn't have touched it many years ago. Love it now - all that silk and satin!
Lisal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 07:27   #4
pjmukmale

pjmukmale is on a distinguished road

Not really a physical thing but more mental. I would never go near my own cum but early on in my last session with my Mistress I was milked whilst wearing a condom. Later in the same session I was hooded and laid on my back. I was told to open my mouth expecting a gag of some kind only to taste something peculiar...yes, it was the contents of the condom from earlier (it wasn't as bad as I'd have suspected). For good measure the condom was turned inside out, put onto a strap-on and worshipped orally until mistress was satisfied my mess had been cleared up.
pjmukmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 21:22   #5
reefknot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyports View Post
anything you were once scared of but now love or was not as bad as you thought?
Lots of things ...................

my Mistress still scares me when she has that certain grin
Old 12-04-2018, 21:31   #6
Rehrednu

Rehrednu will become famous soon enough

Rain check time....

Just had a very hard day with a Domme I know. It wasn’t a session, she just needed some stuff around the house doing, and I’ve been there most of the day.

Anyway, she locked me in a metal cock cage whilst I was doing the work. Which is fine, something I’m happy with.

But she also tied the shaft tight with string wrapped round several times, and then tied it round the back so the cage was tight against the tip. I only know this after seeing it as she took it off. She didn’t want me too comfortable she said.

There was no play at all, apart from due etiquette (no fees). Anyway for the first couple of hours it wasn’t too bad, but by the end it was excruciating, and right on my limits. I feel sore and battered and bruised from the intensity of the work.

The day finished with a couple of minutes of me kissing her feet, which was mind blowing because Dominance is no act for her, it really is the real thing.

And made it all worthwhile. I’m not sure if she’ll need me again, but if she does I will be terrified. But drop everything to be there if I possibly can.
Rehrednu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 17:55   #7
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough

Well second try with needles this time on my back I think I love it but still unsure

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
mikeyports is offline   Reply With Quote