UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 22-09-2009, 18:03   #1
folly

folly is on a distinguished road
Talking Cleanliness - ruses!

In the other place, aka old board, there have been some comments recently about people turning up to session in a less than fragrant state. As someone who travels to session, this is always on my mind, particularly in warm weather. Fortunately I can shower when I get there, so that's part of the problem resolved. But this isn't about showers. Oh no.

Travelling to session involves - for me, because I have to do my best - all manner of preparations. For example: many previous threads in the other place have explained very well how to get reasonably clean ahead of anal play. And that advice is fine, provided you're not then travelling for hours and have no obvious 'base' prior to session at which to renew your earlier ablutions.

The old high-speed trains were great in this respect, provided you could keep your feet during the wiggly bits of track that my route involves. The new trains are rubbish and unsafe for the kind of manoeuvre I'm talking about. Believe me.

So, my particular ruse is to carry around not only a nice little anal douche kit (one of the expensive ones, mind), but also as minimum a 2-litre bottle of water, and some lube. And a couple of other things I'm not going to mention, because a girl has to have her secrets. It's good for anywhere there's an unhurried cubicle.

It's not failsafe; it may not always be needed, but at least I know I'm doing what I can, in that direction at least. And there's something about it that coaxes my head into a particular frame of mind.

Back to bodily cleanliness more generally: I remember many years ago actually researching the nearest leisure centres, swimming pools, etc., just so that I could be sure of being super clean on arrival.

I'm sure others must have their own ruses...
Old 22-09-2009, 19:48   #2
Phoenix

Phoenix is on a distinguished road

Not sessioning I don't have this problem however occasionally I do a bit of part time work that involves spending some time in a confined space and in very close proximity with other people. This environment can become very warm and the tension can be quite high. From a personal point I always make sure that I have a clean shirt and a can of deodorant available for a quick 'submariners shower'!

Some people just seem to be unfortunate in their personal hygiene and no matter what they do they always seem to have a strong body odour which can be very unpleasant. I can't believe that people don't know that they have this problem but some just seem to do nothing about it!

And then there is bad breath...
Old 22-09-2009, 21:44   #3
ropeslave

ropeslave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
folly - As someone who travels to session, this is always on my mind, particularly in warm weather. Fortunately I can shower when I get there, so that's part of the problem resolved. But this isn't about showers. Oh no.
The average train Journey for me is 3 - 4 hours on the local line and then by main line to see a mistress.
I have explained this to many mistress's prior to the appointment and asked if it is possible turn up slightly early to have a shower prior to the session. On only two occassions has this been denied so communications were cut short

Ropeslave
ropeslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 22:18   #4
JimBeam

JimBeam is on a distinguished road

Folly,

I know exactly what you're saying here. I too like to be sure that I'm 'squeaky clean' inside and out before a session.

This is not too difficult if travelling for an hour or so with the certainty of a shower on arrival - other more personal preparations can be made at home and will 'last'

However, sometimes I have followed a morning business appointment at some distance from home with an afternoon session - this presents far more problems. Like you I have carried the necessary with me and searched for suitable conveniences - these are not always easy to find - most are far too open with thin partitions and practically all lack a private washbasin.

Quite apart from the 'inside', if I've been travelling (usually by car) and in meetings or on courses since maybe 5:30 or 6 am, on arrival at say a 2pm appointment I am DEFINITELY going to want to shower (or bath at the very least) before anything else happens - if that is not possible then I wouldn't make the booking.

I also carry mouthwash, and a battery shaver for a quick once over, and my own shower gel and deoderant for use post-session so that I don't acquire any unusual fragrances.

Maybe I worry too much and others will think me weird, but I just wouldn't be comfortable with myself if I hadn't done everything possible.

JB
JimBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 22:19   #5
Lisal

I sympathise

I really really don't like the hot weather and, can perspire very easily. Now I am much closer to the session place - a short as opposed to a long journey it's much easier but I am still very aware of it. As others I can get a shower, if necessary, and I know I'll be told if it is that necessary!!! but generally it appears that I worry about it too much - like many other things

I do give myself lots of time (anal but not anal play) so I don't rush and get myself hot and bothered

Old 22-09-2009, 22:47   #6
ex nihilo

ex nihilo is on a distinguished road

For me it’s all about prep.

I have excellent personal hygiene…shower three times a day…morning, after exercise and before going to bed. I always carry a pocket size antibacterial foam rub for my hands which I use after handshakes, touching public surfaces and before eating a sandwich on the run. The majority of bacteria and viruses are transmitted by contact with surfaces and ethanol rubs kill most of them.

But as folly says, sessions require more effort. I eliminate meat from my diet about two days before a session and go for vegetarian protein foods and drink plenty of spring water. With about twenty four hours to go, just high protein drinks, electrolytes and water. Protein foods are broken down into amino acids during digestion and the resulting amino acids are absorbed and distributed among the many tissues where specific protein type synthesis takes place. Excess amino acids in the tissues lose their nitrogen and are converted into urea which is eliminated via the kidneys by urination. Residual carbon fragments are metabolised by biochemical pathways into glycogen and fats. So…with protein consumption there should be no issues with high residue waste products. On the day itself, I consume high carbohydrate energy drinks during the outbound journey to session. I’ll take a shower at her place and finally, a quick swirl with Listerine for innocent baby breath during the close up and personal moments. Then, I’m in the right frame of mind. Afterwards…back to normal…a veritable feast…fillet mignon done rare and some cabernet sauvignon quaffing
ex nihilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2009, 13:12   #7
MistressRouge

MistressRouge is on a distinguished road

Some of My anal sluts, actually skip breakfast, and lunch, sometimes even their evening meal the night before, to be prepared for action

Self Douching is great too, even though I have a kinky kick out of administering a good ole enema lol