UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Scene News and Product/Vendor Reviews > Product/Vendor Reviews

Old 30-05-2018, 09:51   #1
Delighted

Delighted is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Mia

Hi Everyone
I am not sure if this is the correct place for a posting of this nature (please move it if its inappropriate here mods)

Mistress Mia (formerly of Folkestone, Kent, and more recently 'Gravesend' has now retired and has asked me if I can enquire around to see if anyone would like to purchase any of the equipment She no longer has a need of.
This includes a large bondage bench/with cage at the bottom/and bondage chair to one end. Also there is a lovely toilet box, throne chair, a bend over thingy ? and various other bits and pieces. All of this equipment is solid wood and leather bespoke made to order, and extremely high quality.

If anyone is interested in anything or has any other queries, please PM me and I will send you pictures of the piece you are interested in via mobile or your preferred means of contact along with a full list of items available.

Mistress Mia informs me that any reasonable offer will be considered and most likely accepted.

Thanking you for your time reading this.

Delighted (free as a bird)
Delighted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 10:20   #2
Alan_1

Alan_1 is on a distinguished road

Hi Delighted,
Masochist was looking for second hand dungeon equipment, he maybe still interested, see this thread:

http://uk-mistresses.com/vBulletin/s...ead.php?t=6559

Good luck
Alan_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2018, 13:48   #3
Delighted

Delighted is on a distinguished road

Hi
Just a short 'Thank you' to everyone who enquired and/or purchased anything from Mistress Mia. I have been asked to state that everything has now gone, and Mistress Mia is 'delighted' (well Shes not me, but you know what i mean) lol so Thanks again to you all.

delighted to be free as a bird..

ps if a mod wishes to remove this thread in due course, then please do, no point in cluttering up the place
Delighted is offline   Reply With Quote