UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Medical advice and Information Exchange

Old 28-10-2015, 19:34   #1
degradelove

degradelove is on a distinguished road
Default Douching

Recently, I had an embarrassing episode during a double domme session.
There was much anal play and use of strapon, and you can guess what happened.
So, I've decided that I must purchase a douching bag or enema kit before doing this kind of thing again.
Can anybody please recommend anywhere on the high street where I can purchase the necessary equipment at a reasonable price.
Thank you.
degradelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2015, 21:44   #2
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by degradelove View Post
Recently, I had an embarrassing episode during a double domme session.
There was much anal play and use of strapon, and you can guess what happened.
Unfortunately I can guess. As much as I enjoy a spot of anal play the risks of embarrassment have always distracted my full pleasure. So much so that the uncertainty prevents me from any longer requesting the activity.

Of course, some of the more kinky medical Mistress's may well delight in your discomfort and abject humiliation. If you wish to spoil their delight then I can recommend the practicality and simplicity of this style of douche.

http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/clean-str...tem-92221.html

Simple, easy to clean, and efficient...just remember to keep the temperature down.

P.S. How did the two Ladies handle this unfortunate event ? I've often wondered how Mistress's that offer anal play deal with these types of unintended outcome.

Regards,
Rimmer.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 29-10-2015 at 03:03.
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 13:33   #3
degradelove

degradelove is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
Unfortunately I can guess. As much as I enjoy a spot of anal play the risks of embarrassment have always distracted my full pleasure. So much so that the uncertainty prevents me from any longer requesting the activity.

Of course, some of the more kinky medical Mistress's may well delight in your discomfort and abject humiliation. If you wish to spoil their delight then I can recommend the practicality and simplicity of this style of douche.

http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/clean-str...tem-92221.html

Simple, easy to clean, and efficient...just remember to keep the temperature down.

P.S. How did the two Ladies handle this unfortunate event ? I've often wondered how Mistress's that offer anal play deal with these types of unintended outcome.

Regards,
Rimmer.
You know Slutty, experiencing something like this should fill me with a sense of profound shame and extreme degradation, and in some ways it does. However, given the forum I'm posting on, I'm prepared to admit that in some ways that feeling is quite delicious! Despite that, I don't want to put the mistresses I saw through the ordeal of having to deal with my accidents again!
That said, even though they expressed their disgust, I don't think they were massively put out by events. In fact, once I was allowed to get back on my feet, having spent some time on a spanking bench where my anal area had been ravaged, I found that one of the mistresses, perhaps both, had smeared the offending substance down my right arm! I should mention too that both mistresses were trainees, and intermittently a senior and fully trained mistress entered the room to assess their performance, which made it like a CFNM experience and only added to my humiliation!
I intend seeing both mistresses again before they become fully trained. As a result I'm grateful to you for the link. However, I feel the item featured may be a bridge too far. Instead, I will be investing in an anal douche spray, most probably from here.....
http://www.clonezonedirect.co.uk/sea...douche&x=0&y=0

Thanks Slutty,
DL.
degradelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 22:36   #4
johnnyx

johnnyx is on a distinguished road

I should mention too that both mistresses were trainees, and intermittently a senior and fully trained mistress entered the room to assess their performance, which made it like a CFNM experience and only added to my humiliation!

My kind of session, apart from the anal play. Where was this please??
johnnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 12:07   #5
Mrs.Illucia

Mrs.Illucia is on a distinguished road
Default Anal play...

If you like anal play, you should take a enema before you go to a Mistress and my advice is buy Microlax enema flac. 5 ml at the pharmacist and go clean to your Mistress.

Regards.
Mrs.Illucia, owner of Studio House of Submission, The Hague, Holland
Mrs.Illucia is offline   Reply With Quote