UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress information sought

Old 09-05-2018, 07:33   #1
Des

Des is on a distinguished road
Default The Hunteress oral.

I saw on the Hunteress's twitter account about a month ago that she was going to release a video of herself sucking some guy off within a few days. However I have seen nothing since (apart from a preview clip of her having sex with some stud).
Did the aforesaid cock sucking ever happen? My twitter account was hijacked previously and I've been reluctant to open another to enquire via that route.
One of my particular fantasies, though not so easy to obtain with many dommes. I guess it's more common with the "whore with a whip" ladies than the outright dedicated dominatrix.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 08:50   #2
GordonFreeman

GordonFreeman will become famous soon enoughGordonFreeman will become famous soon enough

It could be that for some subs/slaves she does provide a bit extra. I am not keen on the 'whore with a whip' label. This is often seen as a prequisite in BDSM these days - the 'no sex, how could you ask?' principle. There are a number of respected Dommes who provide body worship of an intimate nature. Mistress Sabrina, Mistress Carly, Mistress V and Miss Julia Taylor spring to mind. As always connection is key and if the Lady chooses who knows where it will lead.....