UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Scene News and Product/Vendor Reviews > Product/Vendor Reviews

Old 08-01-2011, 19:26   #11
doesthatcanehurt

doesthatcanehurt is on a distinguished road

Been thinking of getting the 6000s version, never tried any before, but someone has offered to try me in a 3000 as a trial though not many people seem to be picking that device now so not sure how good it is.
I think I would only just about fit in the s version though but is that better than having a gap at the end??
Is it any more comfortable with the bigger version if you got excited while still locked up??
Anyone with experience?
doesthatcanehurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 19:35   #12
reefknot

If you have some who is will to give you a try out in a 3000 for a few days go for it. The 6000 has better arrangement for fitting the ring and the tube locating pins face away from the body
Old 08-01-2011, 19:46   #13
doesthatcanehurt

I might try that course of action then if it is still available, for all I know someone else may be locked away in it now.
Have seen the normal 6000s going for £20-30 on ebay, though those with the s suffix seem to fetch £100ish minimum.
Old 08-01-2011, 19:49   #14
doesthatcanehurt

Also a bit worried the parcel may get ripped en route and the postman hands it to me personally at the door with a look of great amusement .
Old 08-01-2011, 20:00   #15
MistressRouge

MistressRouge is on a distinguished road

Loves the CB6000s, s for SNUG
Old 26-02-2018, 17:09   #16
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefknot View Post
If you have some who is will to give you a try out in a 3000 for a few days go for it. The 6000 has better arrangement for fitting the ring and the tube locating pins face away from the body
Well on my return this is something I wanted to give another go I asked my Goddess if she would be the key holder for a extra fee which she has agreed.

In the past the cb2000 was just to hard to fit and caused me so much pain(and fell of many times)
The curve was ok but the pins kept sticking into my body giving me a lot of pain.

Just got the cb6000 today and feels so comfy going to try it for 24hours before I give goddess the key

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
mikeyports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2018, 19:47   #17
mikeyports

Question please 24 hours on the cb6000 and it's very comfy can the 6000s be used with my setup and can I buy the cage just asking

Old 28-02-2018, 09:21   #18
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyports View Post
Question please 24 hours on the cb6000 and it's very comfy can the 6000s be used with my setup and can I buy the cage just asking
Yes, the 6000s will fit your 6000 set-up, and your chaste dreams are answered:-

https://www.uberkinky.co.uk/cb6000s-...nly-80775.html

Uberkinky are a reliable site, although the cage alone is still expensive for what it is and it’s not much of a saving over the full 6000s set. I think it is possible to get it much cheaper on e-bay but a lot of these are replicas from China, albeit good looking replicas but they are more likely to crack down the central seam.

In the past I also found the 6000s to be the snuggest and most effective of the CB series but it still had the usual cage faults, but not to such a degree as others*:-

-Uncomfortable after a few days (to the point of being unwearable)
-Difficulty peeing without messing everywhere.
-Shaft can slip out of the cage.
-Padlock is too indiscreet beneath anything other than loose jogging trousers (which I will never wear in public...eughhhh !).

How do you get on with these problems ?

I could only solve the problems by splashing out on a bespoke metal device from this chap. Very well made it is too.

https://steelworxx.de/Pain-38p.html?...4g08l0bb00otf7

With it being custom I ordered mine without the spikes, with a fixed (and therefore lower profile) head ring, and with an extended urethral tube (to prevent escape). Also, because the barrel lock is integral it is very discreet. This then solved all the above problems after a bit of fine tuning, which the chap is happy to do.

Interesting to hear your long term experiences with the 6000s.

Kind Regards,
Rimmer.

* Not that you can see it very well; I am wearing a shiny silver finish 6000s in my avatar. The silvery loveliness looked fab but caused serious soreness after a few days of commissioning trials. It never saw active service on the front line and is now just a curio in the Rimmer Museum of Self Denial. Entry is free but once in you are not allowed out until our curatrix permits release. Supervised donations are then welcome.

Whilst ‘visiting’ the museum why not cum along to our cafe which is thoughtfully stocked with delights to tempt even the most discerning customer ? The cafe speciality for the men is a little ‘very not free-range’ meat sausage encased in extra hard crust pastry. You can see the sausage poking out of the end but the pastry is too hard to crack open and so the customer must leave hungry, frustrated, poorer, and unsated. We also have hot buttered muffins on display behind the counter but these can only be bought by the female visitors. It’s look but don’t touch for the hungry men.

Our sales assistants and waitresses look gorgeous in their specially designed outfits, so please don’t see us and cum.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”

Last edited by Slutty Rimmer; 28-02-2018 at 21:42.
Slutty Rimmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 11:04   #19
mikeyports

Well it's been two days and it's still very comfey you can't see the padlock but it does trend to bounce up and down will try blu tac my only big worry is the lock getting rusted and jamed like my cb2000 did

Old 28-02-2018, 15:51   #20
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Not my thing either. Although we dabbled a few years back very lightly.

At the time this tempted me a bit! Price though.....

https://www.dreamloverlabs.com/dl2000-features.php
Lisal is online now   Reply With Quote