UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > The Mistresses Forum

Old 07-05-2015, 11:26   #1
MistressRouge

MistressRouge is on a distinguished road
Default 'Old School' Domination Thursday's....

My dear friend and legend Mistress Paula of Harborne is such an inspiration to Me, how I have enjoyed hearing Her tales and experiences of years gone by. Now I desire to bring that concept back, going back to the future and create a totally brand new style of Domination with its Old School dynamic!

Mistress Roug'e 'Old School' Thursday's at Valhalla Having always been diverse I have come up with a brand new concept of ultimate and real raw Domination and Control for 2015. Professional Domination over My past 13 has revealed revelations that quite simply never really sat right with Me and seemed to detract from the slave controller and trainer that I am, also the devilish pleasures of enjoying Sadistic times with masochists and other kinksters and fetishists.

Time and hourly rates simply do not serve Me anymore. Many a time My sessions were extended beyond the agreed limits for no extra tribute if I simply enjoyed a union that much and immersed Myself into another person. I am the controller of My skills, energy and concept and find it an irritation to place Myself on the market as a product of the hourly rated run of the mill service which is available and how I used to operate years ago. So I have decided to throw something out there which I feel is more true to My concept of who I am and what I am.

How can I place a price on an experience? I simply cannot anymore, it worked years ago now I have evolved into a person that finds the whole expected restricted Professional System uninteresting and it no longer serves Me.

So, here is My concept:
I have decided to be available for sessions every Thursday from 11am - 7pm. At a fully furnished & equipped establishment with scope for incredible experiences and scenarios.

you may arrive at anytime throughout that day and bring along with you a note revealing only four areas of interest. I do not wish to receive a list of wants or needs I will be in complete control of our time. Allow yourself at least one hour or beyond, I will dismiss you when I feel I have enjoyed or extracted enough pleasure from you, you will have no say in the matter this new concept is all about TPE *Total Power Exchange* and that is the way it is and will ever be!

Do your research about Me, you should know My desires and capabilities as a Sadist, a Fetishist, a slave Trainer, Strap-On and TV slut orchestrater, a CP Attitude Adjuster and Bondage Practitioner. I will also consider Chastity Training and Orgasm Control, so bring along your device with keys on arrival. Extended incarceration is also available for those that wish to be imprisoned and abandoned. Rubberists bring along your own attire if you have it also Leatherists. TV Maid's and domestic service also available.

I do not wish extended correspondence, this is all about you feeling the desire on the day and the rawness of a same day session is most certainly a powerful and rewarding concept. I understand this and have explored this notion for 13 years so it is very much to My understanding. Sometimes with sessions reserved one or two weeks ahead the feelings and emotions can be escalated yes, however some have shared the fact that over time they quite simply did not feel like it on that particular day. I totally understand that being a person that only lives in the moment, and the honest feedback from Mine over the years has inspired Me to try something refreshing and new.

Bring along with you a token of at least £200 the token payment will be discussed on the day and after our play has ended. you will offer a token of how you 'feel' after our session that is the real truth of our experience not controlled by time or hourly rates. you will not be paying Me for My time, I control the time you will offer a token of how you feel after our experience no more no less.

I welcome the first-time novice through to the more seasoned/experienced all are welcome that understand My concept, My expectations and My needs.

Valhalla has multiple dungeons, medical area, isolation cells and bar lounge so a domestic environment is also catered for.

The concept enables multi-slave situations for those that wish to voyeur within their session experience and also have involvement with other slave's for strap-on forced bi situations. However, privacy is also paramount for those that seek the intimate one to experience.

Regards

Mistress Roug'e

Tel: 01384238171
http://valhalla-club.co.uk