UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Scene News and Product/Vendor Reviews > Scene Events

Old 08-06-2015, 13:29   #1
SlideRulesYou

SlideRulesYou will become famous soon enough
Default Grand Slutathon and High Tea, June 17th

It’s that time again, people! This month’s Grand Slutathon will involve tea, scones and strap-on fun! Here’s more on the change of format from Ms Tytania:

“…What I have discovered over the years, is that sucking cock is a huge fantasy for many straight men, as is strapon and pegging… but when faced with the physical, actual reality of it (especially the bi aspect of it), many men are held back by self-doubt. ‘Am I gay, Mistress?’ or ‘I love sucking cock, but I am not sexually attracted to men’ – all very common comments and confessions that I have heard many, many times.

So instead of diving into sweaty action from the start, the new Slutathon will start with a tea party where the sluts will make themselves acquainted to the Mistresses and serve them. As the tea and scones diminish, the ladies’ strapons engorge, to indulge in some strapon action. Femdom devotees, sissies and maids are welcome to attend and to be spit-roasted by some of London’s most expert strapon Mistresses.

After this civilised, but wild tea party, you may stay for the second part, or leave satiated in your desire to serve, and to be of service to the Mistresses, and their woman cocks. Some new sluts will turn up then, to dive into the dimly lit Slut Bed of Shame Boudoir, where the furtive pleasures of the boy on boy flesh await them…”

Does that sound like your cup of tea? Click here for more.

Tags
forced-bi, london, pegging, strap-on