UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 14-11-2017, 22:04   #1
masochist

masochist is on a distinguished road
Default Mistresses who lie about their age

Last edited by masochist; 31-12-2021 at 13:41.
masochist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 22:28   #2
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

It, honestly, doesn't bother me. I’m there to see the person
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 23:53   #3
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochist View Post
Expected or is it dishonest.

I think I kind of expect it but today I saw an advert from a mistress saying she is 27

And well it jarred a little with me as she was claiming to be 24 when I saw her 12 years ago (and I had my doubts then as I thought she was older than she said)

Thoughts?
I am delighted that my PD is honest about her age. This year she is a year older than last year; last year she was a year older than the year before... However her appearance is getting naturally younger and younger when you meet her. Over the 5 years I have been priviledged to meet her I swear she now looks 5 years YOUNGER!
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 17:26   #4
Lisal

Lisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to beholdLisal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochist View Post
I get that - similar for myself

That said If I was goin to see a new Mistress who was advertising she was in her 20's when in fact was around 40 and was using photos over 10 years old I might feel a little different when I turned up on the doorstep?
Possibly.

I guess, if I was going to see someone new now it would be someone pretty well known and she will have had an online presence for quite a while so there would have been changing photos, etc

I operate in a pretty niche market these days so have got a good idea where I’d go (not that that is going to happen!) and she is very active online with plenty of new photos

Different world these days!
Lisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 19:02   #5
subparman

subparman will become famous soon enough

I used to session with a well known Midlands mistress who has been around for quite a few years. I first met her 18 years ago and sessioned with her for about 10 years. She still has photos on her website from before I met her so say circa 20 years ago. In fairness she does also have some more recent ones as well but even they are at least 10 years old - and having just looked are the most recent.

Now, apart from the natural ageing process not many of us are in the same physical shape as we were 20 years ago.

I think that is wrong - but I'm not going to name and shame on here because I had some wonderful times with the lady and she was a genuine and lovely person. She doesn't state her age on her website but one could / would be easily misled by the images. I just wonder, why risk disappointing or alienating a new client when they turn up.

I have seen quite a few other mistresses websites that contain photos, in particular studio shots that remain the same for years. It is one of the benefits of Twitter, you see mistresses in real life, up to date situations. selfies, taken with an i-phone which are as current, realistic and natural as they come.

Last edited by subparman; 15-11-2017 at 19:04. Reason: Typo
subparman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 21:18   #6
reefknot

To clip a few years off whilst not right I can live with and some people do look younger than their years.

Butt there does come a time when you do need to be honest with yourself as you do get to a point where you just don't fool anyone
Old 15-11-2017, 23:05   #7
posh-sub

posh-sub will become famous soon enoughposh-sub will become famous soon enough

As above, it's not about age for me. But if there is a noticeable 'variation' between what is advertised and what is in the playspace, then it inevitably calls into question the honesty of the practicioner.

Peace 7 Love
poshie
posh-sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 06:57   #8
Ogden McNitt

Ogden McNitt will become famous soon enough

My thoughts are, they can be as vague as they want, just don't be dishonest. And not all subs see youth as an advantage anyway.
Ogden McNitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 10:46   #9
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Oh god.

I do recall saying to GG when we first spoke on the phone,
“Errrrr........ I’m mid forties”

Thankfully as those of you who have met me will testify. I look remarkably young and fit, so got away with it.

But of course I opened up and admitted I was 52 later on in the relationship.
Old 16-11-2017, 20:27   #10
Ogden McNitt

Ogden McNitt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
Oh god.

I do recall saying to GG when we first spoke on the phone,
“Errrrr........ I’m mid forties”

Thankfully as those of you who have met me will testify. I look remarkably young and fit, so got away with it.

But of course I opened up and admitted I was 52 later on in the relationship.
A friend of mine is thinking of asking out a lady who is a fair bit younger than he is. How do you find the age gap, is it ever an issue?
Ogden McNitt is offline   Reply With Quote