UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Mistress Reviews and Location Information Etc. > Mistress Reviews

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 19:43   #1
wealz

wealz is on a distinguished road
Default Miss Lady Ashley.

Since the Mistress I wanted to session with retired unexpectedly, I searched for a while to find a new Domina to make a connection with and further my journey.

Persistence paid off and after a lot of time spent getting square eyes I suddenly came across Miss Lady Ashley about 6 months ago. A Mistress I had never heard of before whose website appeared to offer all I was seeking. Having looked at the stunning pictures in her gallery and noting she worked in Central London my fear was that she would be out of my league. I approached her anyway and was pleasantly surprised.

Her reply was both enthusiastic and her tribute for the meeting I enquired about was affordable. We swapped several emails planning our meeting and each time one came back more positive and with comments that pushed the right buttons for me. These were the catalyst that told me I needed to see her. I could read into the emails that she wanted to meet and there is a world of difference for me between someone who 'wants' to play and someone that 'will' play. By luck I had found someone whose favourite activities closely matched what I was seeking.

It seems appropriate now that MLA has just set up an exciting brand new dungeon with nice new furniture and instruments of torture that I should write a review. The workspace is fully equipped with high quality toys and enticing brand new bondage and restraint furniture and there is a very good selection of tools at her disposal which she uses very enthusiastically and extremely competently.

Moving towards my final subby years, I have started looking for experiences a bit edgier - I don't want to look back in a few years time and think 'I wish I had.....”
A strict Mistress is what I was seeking and I certainly found one. Fully in control, MLA does not have to raise her voice for you to obey her. Domination runs through her blood and her soul and it is evident why she excels so much as a Domina. MLA passionately enjoys and believes in her power as an Alpha Female and loves to inflict pain anguish and torment on those who worship her.

Prior to the day, I sent her a list of activities colour coded like a traffic light Red to Green denoting absolute limits, maybe's/be gentle with me and the green ones – go for it. You may have noticed I have not referred to our encounter as a session. This is because I asked for a realistic Femdom experience and I gave her full control over me to use and abuse for what was to be quite an extended time together. A safeword is something I personally try to avoid as it disturbs the flow of activities, I much prefer to beg Mistress if an activity is too intense and let her use her intuition as to whether she should carry on or desist. Fortunately my own intuition about MLA was also correct, she is highly professional and although I gave her permission to be sadistic and cruel, on the one occasion I begged her to stop she was cross but recognised my anguish and substituted it for another sadistic activity. No escape. A very professional and multi talented Lady indeed.

Much of our time together was biased towards CP and punishment as this is my particular preference. MLA did manage to break a whip and a crop during my punishments but I'm not taking responsibility for these as they were previously used on others

I had neglected to tell her that I prefer whippier canes, leather paddles and tawses, unfortunately her preference is for a thicker heavier canes and wooden paddles. I soon learned the error in my communications. MLA started with a good hard warm up spanking and graduated quickly to her favourite implements and vicious canes and she is very adept at using them. I think its fair to say on reflection of our time together, MLA had pre-planned to take me to my limits early on in our encounter and used the rest of the time to see how far she could push me. That is exactly what I would expect of a good Mistress although it normally takes longer to reach limits. MLA certainly wanted to get the most out of our time together and given that our meeting was 3 hours + it gave a lot of time to develop the scenario to a higher level. I'll be honest, there were times I struggled with the intensity of the punishments. Not sure if it's my age so feel it more, or I just don't indulge frequently now or maybe MLA was caning pretty hard – perhaps a blend of the three but as far as MLA was concerned, it pleased her to know she was connecting with me and delivering what I requested and she really revelled in it. The pain was excruciating at times as we kept pushing on through the boundaries. Note this had been discussed beforehand and agreed upon.

I don't normally wax lyrical about strapon activities, its usually low key for me. However when she decided to have me she really went for it. I think the correct expression would be 'she vigorously raped my arse' MLA is the Strapon Queen in my eyes now. I found out afterwards this is something she enjoys very much and I can only say she is incredible when her cock is in its harness. I cannot recommend her highly enough for someone that desires or enjoys being abused in this way.

We covered several activities in the session and MLA was excellent at all of them, exceeding all my expectations. In Summary, a very strict and highly talented Domina. I rather think the more you ask her to be cruel and sadistic the more MLA will deliver. A delight for all the true masochists out there.
Just one of the best submissive journeys ever and we have only just started. I will be returning to allow her to continue stretching my limits. Luckily for me she demanded that I continue to see her exclusively and I am captive for the foreseeable future. It was a privilege to serve such a beautiful and wonderfully cruel and talented Domme.

The future is bright – the future is MLA. Although she is in Central London she has already told me that she can do outdoor scenarios and I have for a while now fancied an alfresco whipping. I also discovered MLA has done Duo with another very attractive and well known Mistress who I think very highly of. I am planning sometime in the future to request permission from MLA to arrange a double Domina session. Mind blowing opportunities with such an experienced, professional and approachable Mistress. I can't wait to go back again.

Take the opportunity to view her website and follow her on Twitter – you won't regret it.
Closed Thread