UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > The Rest > The Oubliette

Old 21-10-2018, 09:59   #1
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough
Default Comparisons

So Anjem Choudary has been released from prison and is now costing the tax payer even more money to house him and keep him under surveillance.
Two years he served.

I was just noting the story of the two drunken idiots who defaced a statue in Thailand recently and they’ve been given ten years. Of course we all know if that had happened here in this country they would have got community service.

It’s a strange system of punishment we have nowadays and I’m not sure I’ll ever fathom it out.
It appears of you knife someone and murder them. You can get less time spent in prison than if you had thrown acid at them.
Or if you had stolen a lot of money for example.
Old 21-10-2018, 14:56   #2
Barstool

Barstool is on a distinguished road

I was listening to a radio 2 call in programme and they were discussing this.

People were saying everyone is too scared to even discuss islam and the dreadfull evil circumstances it brings where ever it goes.

Have we become so PC that the fear of upseting some delusional groups of religious idiots takes priority to our our very homeland safety and way of life, I actually believe it has.

Last edited by Barstool; 22-10-2018 at 13:39.
Barstool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 20:25   #3
subparman

subparman will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool View Post
I was listening to a radio 2 call in programme and they were discussing this.

People were saying everyone is too scared to even discuss islam and the dreadfull evils circumstances it brings where ever it goes.

Have we become so PC that the fear of upseting some delusional groups of religious idiots takes priority to our our very homeland safety and way of life, I actually believe it has.
To right it has. And not just Islam or any other religious idiots as you put it but many minority, non conformist or dangerous groups. Look at the uproar about Sajid David calling the 20 or so Huddersfield paedofiles, mostly of pakistanistani descent, "Asian paedofiles.

The irony is Sajid David is of pakistanistani descent and the do gooders cries of objection is about the word Asian not the fact they are convicted paedofiles.
subparman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2018, 22:01   #4
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by subparman View Post
To right it has. And not just Islam or any other religious idiots as you put it but many minority, non conformist or dangerous groups. Look at the uproar about Sajid David calling the 20 or so Huddersfield paedofiles, mostly of pakistanistanistani descent, "Asian paedofiles.

The irony is Sajid David is of pakistanistanistani descent and the do gooders cries of objection is about the word Asian not the fact they are convicted paedofiles.
But I do get that argument. Wrong to lump all Asians as being paedophiles.
Old 22-10-2018, 12:21   #5
Barstool

Barstool is on a distinguished road

I agree, of course, all Asian men are not child abusers but there`s a hell of a lot of it been happening all over the country, for years, with police and social workers supporting PC in preference to childrens safety and well being.

https://theukdatabase.com/uk-child-a...he-uk-why-how/

It really is unbelievable how so called protectors in the UK are so fragile and naive, what is it this crazy belief/control system has that make people feel they cannot ever be critical of the super evil attrocities carried out in its` name or by followers of its rules.

Last edited by Barstool; 22-10-2018 at 13:41.
Barstool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2018, 21:14   #6
geordiesouth

Yes, on a more base level I can never get my head round this idea that religious beliefs are somehow sacred and your evil if you take the piss out of anything to do with it.

I suppose it’s probably to do with the fact that some religious person can’t do the same in return.
Not having a god in your life has its advantages.
Of course I won’t be around to see it. But I do wish I could be there in a thousand years or so when millions of people are chanting my name and calling me the saviour.
Women believers of the GS circle of light will of course be wearing head scarves but nothing else. Possibly a garter and a Brazilian...... maybe.

I’ll start writing “The Book” now.
Old 23-10-2018, 06:34   #7
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool View Post
People were saying everyone is too scared to even discuss islam and the dreadful evil circumstances it brings where ever it goes.
I am not a follower of Islam but I do believe that the vast majority of peaceful followers should not be branded as evil just because of the excesses of a few radicals.

However, I do agree that those thugs and criminals hiding behind the veil of religion must be identified, pursued and not given trivial punishments. I also believe that the Islamic community are partly to blame for the rise of radicals within their ranks for doing nothing to stop it.

We do need to be wary as a nation for the insidious infiltration of our social norms and we do need to fight fight back, but in a legally based and civilised manner that the UK is proud of.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2018, 08:03   #8
geordiesouth

Sadly the criminals who hide behind the veil of religion exist in all faiths. We see the enemy within being shielded all the time.

Paedophile priests in the Catholic Church etc etc

It’s this ethos of faith. Why is it we need it. As if the vast majority of human beings need to have it in their lives. To believe in something, someone we read about in books written by man. Not something miraculously produced in front of our very eyes from birth. Just the same old crap trotted out to us by parents, teachers, clerics all over the world.
If we are born somewhere without faith we don’t know about it. But oh dear hear comes a missionary who must tell you about it.

Bloody hell. What was the OP about again. Lol

Last edited by geordiesouth; 23-10-2018 at 08:10.
geordiesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2018, 22:32   #9
Alan_1

Alan_1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiesouth View Post
So Anjem Choudary has been released from prison and is now costing the tax payer even more money to house him and keep him under surveillance.
Two years he served.

I was just noting the story of the two drunken idiots who defaced a statue in Thailand recently and they’ve been given ten years. Of course we all know if that had happened here in this country they would have got community service.

It’s a strange system of punishment we have nowadays and I’m not sure I’ll ever fathom it out.
It appears of you knife someone and murder them. You can get less time spent in prison than if you had thrown acid at them.
Or if you had stolen a lot of money for example.
This was debated on Sky's The Debate programme last Thursday, with 5 people of very different political views and is available on youtube, an interesting watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcj3AP_GE_Y
Alan_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 07:46   #10
geordiesouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavealan View Post
This was debated on Sky's The Debate programme last Thursday, with 5 people of very different political views and is available on youtube, an interesting watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcj3AP_GE_Y
A very interesting watch indeed.

I think it’s time out justice system became totally transparent and when a sentence of 5 years is handed down. 5 years is what is served.
I think it’s preposterous the way things are at the moment.