UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > The Agony and the Ecstasy

Old 13-06-2011, 17:46   #1
EmmCee12

EmmCee12 is on a distinguished road
Default Putting my foot in it

So, my Mistress decides she wants a folding camp bed (for impromptu outdoor bondage). I source one on eBay and buy it for her ... then get blasted as I hadn't checked with her first and she's just driven 30 miles out of her way to look at one she had sourced. Agony #1

Not content with that, I ordered some clothes online and failed to notice the supplier had used my Mistress's address as the delivery address (I'd had stuff sent there before.) The result? She has to answer the door to take in a parcel that's not even for her right in the middle of a session ... I get blasted with both barrels. Agony #2

Currently, I am in the dog house BIG TIME. Thinks: am I doing this subconsciously to feel the agony of her disapproval? If so, where's the ecstasy?
EmmCee12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 22:12   #2
subtle

subtle has a spectacular aura aboutsubtle has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmCee12 View Post
So, my Mistress decides she wants a folding camp bed (for impromptu outdoor bondage). I source one on eBay and buy it for her ... then get blasted as I hadn't checked with her first and she's just driven 30 miles out of her way to look at one she had sourced. Agony #1

Not content with that, I ordered some clothes online and failed to notice the supplier had used my Mistress's address as the delivery address (I'd had stuff sent there before.) The result? She has to answer the door to take in a parcel that's not even for her right in the middle of a session ... I get blasted with both barrels. Agony #2

Currently, I am in the dog house BIG TIME. Thinks: am I doing this subconsciously to feel the agony of her disapproval? If so, where's the ecstasy?
Perhaps the ecstasy will be your Mistress's when a) from a warm cosy room she looks out on you strapped naked to the camp-bed in the middle of a hailstorm and b) when she opens the door to that fine parcel of presents you're about to send her to atone for your errors?
Old 10-09-2021, 06:46   #3
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough
Talking

Is that camp bed for sale ?