UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > Scene News and Product/Vendor Reviews > Event Reviews

Old 29-10-2011, 23:09   #1
electrocbtslave

electrocbtslave is on a distinguished road
Default Anonymous

Since this little piece of electronic real estate hasn't been getting many tenants I have given in to my anarchic tendencies and decided to post the odd piece here.

Please Mr Cyber Policeman don't cart me off to the Oub.Its teeming with priapic oafs and other forms of low life and this is a legitimate squat.

So.....Anonymous.

I'd read about fifteen reviews and come to the conclusion that they were either written by people who had all seen a different film or that they'd seen the first half and reviewed the second half.
Its based on the identity of the author of Shakespeares plays.This version favours the Earl of Oxford.
I've not the slightest idea if he's a likely or preposterous candidate but its really a little gem of a film peopled by top drawer British acting talent,a fast moving (if necessarily convoluted) plot and the most visually stunning recreations of Elizabethan London I've ever seen (including a full size Rose theatre)

Predictably most of the pundits who have made it their business to over analyse Shakespeare and his works are outraged (as are the Stratford upon Avon Tourist Board) .

I'd urge anyone who has even the most tangenital interest in the old boy to give it a go
electrocbtslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 23:56   #2
electrocbtslave

electrocbtslave is on a distinguished road

Not that I've the slightest objection but

...... how comes this post has been given 5 (read'em and weep) GOLD stars?

......and who gets to give them out?

....and are they any good for anything? (Brigadier General in the Bulgarian Army, one of them real hard little ginger biscuits they give you in Starbucks sometimes, years supply of lard etc

....any social occasions where I could just drop this accolade into the conversation?

....are they kept in a drawer at UK-M before they get issued?

....jest askin n'all
electrocbtslave is offline   Reply With Quote