UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 14-11-2018, 22:08   #11
Mistress Esme

Mistress Esme will become famous soon enoughMistress Esme will become famous soon enough

Comments like this make me think you're using twitter wrong. It's a social platform that many of us use as added promotion. I mean it is free to use after all and it cast a large net. However, if you think reading twitter and not actively trying to engage with a mistress is the main way to find someone then you will be left disappointed. We also have websites which are a great starting point.

As for a true Mistress, that depends on who you ask and what they seek. As for sincere, unless you're actually taking the time to speak with said person, you can't really come out with such statements. As for equipped check out their website, call and ask if they have such and such. If I was seeking a session, that is what I would do. If you are serious you will do the legwork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbylondonbound View Post
seems like it is getting harder to find the real true mistress who is equipped and sincere that is why I stick with the one or two i know like the Lady in Preston i also really luved Mistress emerald is she still working does anyone know ?!
Old 15-11-2018, 14:26   #12
jo nep

jo nep will become famous soon enoughjo nep will become famous soon enough
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Esme View Post
Comments like this make me think you're using twitter wrong. It's a social platform that many of us use as added promotion. I mean it is free to use after all and it cast a large net. However, if you think reading twitter and not actively trying to engage with a mistress is the main way to find someone then you will be left disappointed. We also have websites which are a great starting point.

As for a true Mistress, that depends on who you ask and what they seek. As for sincere, unless you're actually taking the time to speak with said person, you can't really come out with such statements. As for equipped check out their website, call and ask if they have such and such. If I was seeking a session, that is what I would do. If you are serious you will do the legwork.
I agree 100%. Well said Mistress Esme.
jo nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 15:12   #13
Slutty Rimmer

Slutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura aboutSlutty Rimmer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Esme View Post

Yes, quite so. It is also worth noting in addition that not all Mistresses have a tw*tter account for their professional identity. If a prospective client relies heavily on social media then they will miss some wonderful Mistresses.

Neither of the two lovely ladies I visit have a tw*tter presence and my initial consideration of them came about by patient searching and waiting and observing and then finally risking. From talking I think they find social media to be an unwelcome encumbrance to their business practice as it attracts fey or insincere approaches from those not prepared to put much effort into the search.

Not having a tw*tter account forces clients into thinking more sincerrly how best to approach a Mistress, which is a filter in itself.

Different fish on different lines, and all that sort of thing.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.

“You [Rimmer] are truly a master amongst masters...” Ex Nihilo, UK-M.

“Freedom only to speak inoffensivley is not worth having.”

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/...e-judgment.pdf

“If a man can be a woman, there's no such thing as a woman.”

“LGBTQIA2S+ ? Everything after the B is either fake, fashion, or illness.”
Slutty Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 15:39   #14
Mistress Esme

Mistress Esme will become famous soon enoughMistress Esme will become famous soon enough

I have slowed down my twitter activity and feel better for it. I don't see the point in talking there if I have nothing I wish to add. Some people talk for the sake of talking on there. While it is a useful tool it does have its draws back. As you say you get lots of time wasters who merely want free content or to cause drama. They will never session and don't intend to. You also have an influx of lazy so-called subs. Reading a website is hard work. Sending a detailed email is hard work. Sometimes it can feel like a second job so I totally understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty Rimmer View Post
Yes, quite so. It is also worth noting in addition that not all Mistresses have a tw*tter account for their professional identity. If a prospective client relies heavily on social media then they will miss some wonderful Mistresses.

Neither of the two lovely ladies I visit have a tw*tter presence and my initial consideration of them came about by patient searching and waiting and observing and then finally risking. From talking I think they find social media to be an unwelcome encumbrance to their business practice as it attracts fey or insincere approaches from those not prepared to put much effort into the search.

Not having a tw*tter account forces clients into thinking more sincerrly how best to approach a Mistress, which is a filter in itself.

Different fish on different lines, and all that sort of thing.

Kind Regards,
The Fireman.
Old 16-11-2018, 08:22   #15
geordiesouth

geordiesouth will become famous soon enoughgeordiesouth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
You don't even have that anymore Geordie.
How am I going to keep in touch with friend(s) far away now.

Is whichapp any good.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:31   #16
chris4slavery

chris4slavery will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbylondonbound View Post
in centuries many hundreds of years ago there was the grapevine and then local coaching inns for finding out all kinds of bs and gossip Is anythin that is posted on twitter real?

do you believe a word or is it just hype and bs? i hate twitter cos it is full of shit imo the Mo of most mistresses on there seems to be talking rubbish +self promotion do you fall for the bs is it just a w**k app butt you are happy to keep lookin cos the photos are hot? is twitter ready for room 101?
Twitter is an evil and sinister organisation. basicially its a hellhole of liberast propaganda.
chris4slavery is offline   Reply With Quote