UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 22-10-2012, 22:57   #1
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough
Default How long to stay after sesson?

I have had a few sessions with diffrent Mistresses recentley and I think a good end to a session should be a chat over a cuppa.

My last Mistress use to do this and the few I have sceen since do.

But do not want to over stay my welcome and said to one Mistress after a good chat(20mins) must be going and I think she was a bit shocked I wanted to go.

what is the right thing to do?

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
mikeyports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 23:19   #2
Ana

A subject which seems alien to me I have to say. How long should you stay after a session? The only logical answer I can give is no longer than your Mistress is willing to furnish you with, staying after a session isn't to be expected.

After I session I permit about ten minutes or so (if I feel it's required) to let them catch their breath and for me to provide a little post session aftercare. Asking if there are any aches or pains I need to be made aware of, if they are light headed or at all feeling something I need to know. After that I see them out.

Sitting around drinking tea just wouldn't work for me. Over familiarity makes me loose interest and if they do become over familiar I cut them and won't see them again. Obviously I take a certain level of interest in my subs but tea? It's not my cuppa!

Each to her own.
Old 22-10-2012, 23:37   #3
mikeyports

mikeyports will become famous soon enough

Ana I dont expect it but agree a sub does need 10 mins + aftercare

But that is the way A lot of Mistresses that do end the session with a cappa

As you say to each ther own.

[live life and have a beautiful ending

https://twitter.com/Elainasslut
mikeyports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 00:08   #4
posh-sub

posh-sub will become famous soon enoughposh-sub will become famous soon enough

In my experience both parties generally enjoy a little post-session chat.

Domme's don't like to be treated like a working girl with a quick "thanks, love - I'll be off now!" and equally clients really do need a bit of time to get themselves together and come down to earth.

But how long? Well - obviously - it will be different with each occasion. But 10 - 15 minutes seems about right. In general, I think one can 'sense' when the conversation is becoming a bit sparse and the top-up of tea/coffee is not as forthcoming, or when the post-session tidying is getting a bit 'obvious'.

In short, Mikey, trust your instincts, I am sure it will be obvious when it happens.

Peace & Love
poshie
posh-sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 04:24   #5
Lisal

What poshie said mikey - trust your own instincts

I stay quite a while but that's because we know each other well and we are gossiping etc. It would be different with someone new - or much newer to me

Last edited by Lisal; 23-10-2012 at 11:54.
Old 23-10-2012, 06:31   #6
subtle

subtle has a spectacular aura aboutsubtle has a spectacular aura about

I remember once being told I couldn't leave for quite some time because I was too spaced out.

Either that or she just couldn't bear to see me go.
subtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 15:00   #7
balacano

balacano is on a distinguished road

.....i normally have about 20 mins or so with my Domme(but i have to make her the cuppa!)(which i love!)....natter and aftercare i believe is an essential part of the session.

.....on one occasion she asked me for a lift in my car back to her home,which i was only too happy to do,on another occasion She invited me to a "vanilla" party She was having at her place.....i was very touched by the trust and friendliness of this and recipricated by disclosing my address and private phone number. Sadly I couldnt attend as i was going on holiday at that time.

....i think this all depends on how your relationship with your Domme is and clearly will not suit everyone.

http://www.mistressparis.co.uk/
balacano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 16:34   #8
Mistress Susannah

Mistress Susannah will become famous soon enoughMistress Susannah will become famous soon enough

I tell those who are coming to see me to leave at least an extra hour free - that combines a brief chat at the start and a chance for them to shower and wind down at the end. I make sure I've got a couple of hours extra free because sometimes they need a little longer - not often though.

It's usually 15-20mins with a cuppa at the end. Most of my regulars are friends too and seeing as my sessions are pretty high protocol, it's really nice to catch up afterwards. But then I have regulars who have to dash back to work - that's not a problem either - nor is the 4 hour session in the pub if we've both decided on that! I have, once or twice, stopped people from leaving after one cup and made them another. The guys in question were driving and I wasn't convinced they'd quite recovered!

Every Mistress is different though Mikey - I don't think there is a standard on this one. If a Mistress offers a cup of tea, I imagine she wants you to stay. If she doesn't, one imagines she doesn't want you to stay. If you're ever worried then just talk to them. An email after the event saying "thank you for the cuppa, I hope I didn't outstay my welcome" and her response to that will tell you whether you're treading the right line.
Mistress Susannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2012, 17:40   #9
Ana

It is also worth keeping in mind that not every Mistress owns the premises she may be hosting her sessions from. In that case staying too long after a session is something that she may not be in a position to offer.
Old 23-10-2012, 18:12   #10
bladerunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
It is also worth keeping in mind that not every Mistress owns the premises she may be hosting her sessions from. In that case staying too long after a session is something that she may not be in a position to offer.

The super mistress I'm seing at the moment always knocks up a cuppa before and after the session, in all two hours session and chat.

Happy days or what.