UK - Mistresses  

Go Back   UK - Mistresses > BDSM Discussions > Discussions of Interest

Old 29-10-2012, 20:29   #31
D_List

D_List will become famous soon enough

Before I met Lady Anna I had a couple of very different experiences.

After one session in a multiple Domme dungeon I literally had time to get dressed and I was shown the door. I understand why, there would have been another booking ready to go. It was awful, my head was spinning as I tried to find my car.

On the other occasion the Mistress (different Mistress with her own place) got a bottle of wine out before we sessioned. I didn't really know how to feel. Great because she wanted to chat and drink wine but I also felt uneasy that she wasn't being paid to sit around with me. Whilst I enjoyed myself I left feeling really cheeky that I had imposed on her time.
D_List is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 22:20   #32
Mistress Adore

Mistress Adore will become famous soon enoughMistress Adore will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_List View Post
Before I met Lady Anna I had a couple of very different experiences.

After one session in a multiple Domme dungeon I literally had time to get dressed and I was shown the door. I understand why, there would have been another booking ready to go. It was awful, my head was spinning as I tried to find my car.

On the other occasion the Mistress (different Mistress with her own place) got a bottle of wine out before we sessioned. I didn't really know how to feel. Great because she wanted to chat and drink wine but I also felt uneasy that she wasn't being paid to sit around with me. Whilst I enjoyed myself I left feeling really cheeky that I had imposed on her time.

If the lady did not have the time to spare she would not have allowed you to sat and chat

I never sit and drink wine ect but that's because i have a 40 min drive home.
I would never rush someone out of the door though, we have often just taken people to places (with any luck) they do not often visit, to throw them out of the door after would spoil that headspace we have taken so long to get to,
Mistress Adore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2012, 11:09   #33
scapey
Posting rights removed

scapey is on a distinguished road

Back in about 2001 soon after I started sessioning I visited a private dungeon to the Southwest of my home town for a DD session.
After exactly the hour I had booked for the session stopped and from then on wards I was totally ignored till the moment I was ushered out the door.
The whole thing left me 'flat and bemused' for several hours
scapey is offline   Reply With Quote